Video 1: Spilling the Tea | I NEARLY DIED

"Frankly, I don't know what you're doing with me. You know you can do a lot better." Dorin inhaled a puff from her half smoked marijuana joint, then exhaled the smoke away from Lynn's face who was straddling her lap. The chilly air of Cincinnati streets embraced the cigarette's aroma and soon it evaporated into itself.

"What makes you say that?" Lynn asked innocently, overly fazed by the other girl's statement to which she simply answered with a shrug. "You're all I want." Lynn added, resting her head on Dorin's shoulder and burying her face deep into her neck.

The bench the two were sitting on in the middle of the neighborhood's old playground was dirty and dampen by the rain. Guilt consumed Lynn knowing that Dorin suffered the unpleasant wood, but she was convinced the chocolate-haired girl wouldn't allow her to leave her lap and have it as well. Plus, Dorin's body warmth was the only thing keeping Lynn sane at the moment, and any other contact beside her long welcoming arms and wide comfortable thighs was unacceptable.

"One day we could even live together." Lynn hissed out of the blue, inhaling Dorin's wonderful scent radiating from her skin. The cold had her shudder but she couldn't feel more at ease.

"Oh, yeah?" Dorin challenged with a smug on her face. "You think?"

Lynn replied with an instant nod.

"You're gonna follow me to NYC?"

Another nod.

"How come?"

"I'm graduating college early. I have no intentions to stay here in this town and wear out."

Dorin scoffed. "And you think New-York is the place for you?"

Lynn raised her head and shockingly chained her gaze to Dorin's. "Why, you don't want me to go there with you?" Hurt, resentful, she slid off her lap and looked away, thinking in hatred of how meaningful Dorin's opinion was for her. The cold wood hit Lynn's bottom, and the unwelcomed lack of warmth reflected her emotions precisely. She thought back at Dorin's last comment, feeling the words jar, putting the harmony between them on the line, drooping it. There was an irritating impact even the smallest stupidest word Dorin said owned, withdrawing the ability to leave Lynn completely off track, every single time. "You're so mean sometimes." She attacked in so-called vengeance which she herself noticed it's inauthenticity.

"Kid, that's not what I meant." Dorin hurried to apologize, yet remained calm, absently taking across a strand of Lynn's blonde hair to behind her ear. Determined to remedy the atmosphere between them that was naturally wobbly as is, Dorin insisted on keeping a fierce eye contact Lynn eventually surrendered to.

"What did you mean, exactly?" Lynn flinched her fists in annoyance, fighting the emptiness their relatively physical distance had endured in her.

"New-York is a cruel place. You're sensitive. I don't want you to get hurt, that's all."

"I'll keep that in mind, Dr. Phill, thanks."

Dorin understood this comment was spiced with bitter sarcasm, but she laughed anyway, finding Lynn cuter while upset. She took another long puff and enabled her body to relax, leaning back on the bench. "You're right. You're a big smart girl. You can do anything you want but first you have to get rid of some bad company."

"What kind of bad company?" Lynn gaped bluntly at Dorin's lips. She was slow, flimsy, and the lump in her throat was giving it's signals for necessity in a delicate buss. However, the stronger the urge to kiss Dorin grew, the more she wanted to punch her straight in the face. This same old inner battle wasn't something new in their history, yet now more than ever Lynn realized it wasn't fluttering anymore like back in the start, but merely excruciating.