fifteen.

THEIR MOANS were heard along with the waves

THEIR MOANS were heard along with the waves. y/n held onto timmy, leaving red scratches on his back. the two loved the feeling of each other, showing their desire for each other.

timmy then fell on y/n, then rolling beside her. "guess i can check that off my bucket list." timmy chuckled.

"just hope we don't get sand in our asses." y/n giggled.

timmy grinned as he put his head on y/n's chest, y/n softly playing with his curls. the two just laid there until y/n's phone began to ring.

y/n grabbed her phone, seeing sadie's name on it. she then answered, sitting up. "hello?"

"y/n! hey. how are you?" sadie asked.

"um, i'm doing great, you?"

"yeah i'm alright. did you get pregnant yet?"

y/n chuckled. "no luck."

"hey you still got time." sadie giggled through the phone.

"plenty." y/n sighed. "so how's everyone?"

"well theo's fine although he does miss you so he sleeps in your bed..."

"aw, well tell him that i love him and also miss him very much."

"i will. but boris well he's going insane. it sometimes scares theo and i."

"shit. what has he done?"

"well he sleeps in your closet sometimes because he says that it smells like you, and you know the usually. coke and vodka."

y/n sighed as timmy laid his head on her thighs. "tell him to get his shit together. look sadie, i don't know what to do, i can't stand the fact that he's doing this shit. he's going to kill himself! does he even eat? his skinny body can't live on vodka and cigarettes.."

"he only eats if we force him to, which is like two times a day. so yes he sort of eats. and i'm sorry, you and tim were suppose to be stress free on your trip, but i just wanted you to know what the fuck is happening to him."

"it's okay. just promise me that you'll help him. don't let him go out, hide all the alcohol, and feed him. do you think you can do that, for me?" y/n asked.

"i can try. i promise that i'll try, for you. don't worry about him or us, have fun. and get prego!" sadie giggled.

"i'll try." y/n smiled. "i'll talk to you later, bye sades. love you."

"bye, love you too!"

y/n hanged up and put her phone away. timmy looked up at her while y/n slightly smiled.

"is everything okay?" he asked.

"yeah everything's fine." y/n smiled as she put her hands back on timmy's hair.

timmy slightly smiled, watching as the waves came towards them. "i have a surprise for you."

he sat up and faced y/n. "timmy, no..."

"yes," timmy then pulled out a small ring from his pocket, which freaked y/n out. "so, i hope you know that you're the love of my life. and that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. and i know that we're too young to get married, but we're old enough to promise each other that we'll someday have a future together. so y/n, can i give you this promise ring and hope that someday we'll make this ring official?"

y/n gasped as she looked at timmy. she then immediately hugged him as she began to cry. "are you serious?"

"dead serious." timmy comforted her. "so does that mean that you'll except this ring?"

y/n pulled away from the hug and looked at timmy. she then kissed him, as always, making butterflies erupt in her stomach. "yes! i except your ring."

timmy grinned as he kissed her, then putting the ring on her ring finger. "thank god, or else i would probably go cry and jump out of a window."

y/n giggled as she once again kissed him. "i love you, chalamet."

"i love you the most, chalamet." timmy admired her.

[ i did not forget
that this is a boris
x reader book btw. ]