We Need Lover(s) tonight

The header/cover image/moodboard made by me. Don't re-use unless you give credit to MelodyLangdon. Thank you.

Oneshot- Fuckboy Xavier X Reader X Montana X Brooke foursome and Jim Mason (voyeur).

warnings: nsfw very nsfw. graphic depictions of sex and language about sex, fingering, lesbian sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, foursome, orgy, handjob, blowjob, cum eating, analingus, eating out, pussy eating, creampie, voyeurism, cum sharing/cum swapping, sex toys, protected and unprotected sex, 69, missionary sex, rough sex, knife play, cursing, some mentions of violence, etc.

Notes/side notes: Title based off song We Need A Lover by Motley Crue. It takes place before Xavier in episode 4 getting burned. It's not the first night at camp and disregards what the AHS creators did for the season having the first 4 episodes in 1 night. Xavier and Y/N/-reader are already kind of dating/seeing one another and Brooke/Montana are fuck buddies. Its a scene I decided to write after seeing some sexual tension between Montana/Xavier/Brooke in the first few episodes. Chet, Bertie, Trevor, Donna, and Ray are only mentioned in this version but they are alive. Brooke is a virgin in every possible way and sense of the word until Montana comes along. Everyone thinks Mr. Jingles is the killer. Jim Mason and Medina Mason are in it as well as a crossover from Tribes Of Palos Verdes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH7qwzkkAtk

"We Need Lover's (Tonight)."

Going to summer camp and being a camp counselor wasn't your ideal way to spend the summer but Xavier was good-looking and charming so you decided last minute to go along with him and be counselors at Camp Redwood. It was the summer of 1984. He was fun to be around and you met him at an aerobics class he instructed. He made it known he was into you. Montana was his ex and single now. At least you would get your chance to get lucky with him this summer especially since camp would probably get dull at times. You were casually dating Xavier, nothing serious but it was nice so far. Xavier had eaten you out several times and you had already given him multiple blowjobs which he loved. He even said that they were the best he ever had before. Some of the other counselors included Jim and Medina Mason, Brooke Thompson, and Montana Duke. They were all fun people to be around and you quickly bonded with Montana and Brooke over a similar movie and music interests. Summer had just started 2 weeks prior and the boredom was starting to settle in. Xavier and you already had multiple makeout sessions. He was a great kisser and you couldn't get enough. He especially loved the cherry flavored chapstick you wore. You kissed a lot and didn't stop, not even when your lips grew numb. You wanted more than just kissing and oral though. Margaret Booth, one of the camp counselors and organizers of Camp Redwood, had mentioned countless times to everyone these were godless, God-fearing times and that all of you were at a good Christian camp that needed to stay free from sin. This even included masturbation. It didn't bother you any though because what Margaret didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Little did anyone else know, Montana and Brooke had been hooking up before coming to Redwood. Brooke was Montana's dirty little secret, you could say. What Brooke didn't know was Montana was using her for her thrills and excitement. She had some tricks up her sleeve including the fact she knew Brooke had been the one to blame for her brother's death. He was the only person who mattered to her and she loved him as much as life itself. When it was the right time that summer, Montana, along with the Night Stalker aka Richard Ramirez, would make their moves on Brooke to make her pay for what she did, once and for all. Montana was bisexual but could care less about Brooke minus Brooke being good enough to satisfy her sex drive. Brooke was inexperienced, yes, but she made up for it by her eagerness to please, enthusiasm, and with the thrill of doing new things with a good teacher like Montana. Xavier and Montana were briefly lovers and had some really good sex together. He was nice to her and good in bed, but they didn't click, he just wasn't her type beyond a good fuck buddy and they were just better off as friends. There was a vacant cabin but it was the forbidden cabin due to claims that it was supposedly haunted. That didn't worry you any though but you needed to find a way to get Xavier in there with you. After skinny-dipping with Xavier and a shower, you decided to go and find him outside his cabin smoking a post-shower joint. He was wearing a blue pair of shorts and a neon green tank top. You bummed a hit and deeply inhaled. He kissed you and you took his hand in yours. Guiding him by the hand to the forbidden cabin, you looked behind you and saw him look at you with a surprised smirk. It was a thrill for you to be doing something that wasn't allowed and Xavier was excited for what was going to happen next. He stopped you and you both halted in your tracks. He shushed you to be quiet. You could both hear the sounds of moaning and whimpering. It was rather faint at first. The sounds were becoming clear to you now and the moans were no doubt coming from the forbidden cabin. The sounds were of someone or more than one person getting off. You hadn't remembered seeing either Brooke or Montana that night back in your cabin or the previous night either. As you both quietly made your way to the window, you both saw Brooke and Montana eating each other out. Montana was above Brooke who was positioned on her back. It was such a turn on to both of you. There was a very noticeable bulge in his pants. You were becoming wet. You bit your bottom lip to stifle a moan. You remembered Brooke telling you that she was a virgin. Well, not anymore. At least not a virgin with other girls. Brooke was enjoying herself and it seemed she knew exactly what she was doing. Where to lick, suck, and please Montana. Montana guided Brooke on what to do and how to do it. As Montana inserted 2 of her fingers inside of Brooke's wet and needy pussy, the wet slick sounds of Brooke pussy could be heard. After a minute, Brooke squirted. Her juices went all over Montana's face, which both girls seemed to enjoy. Montana continued to eat and suck on Brooke's clit. Xavier's fingers found your pussy after undoing the buttons in the front of your shorts with the help of your guiding hands. He finger-fucked you as you both watched them eat each other out as if it were their last meals. Their moans and screams were so loud you were surprised they hadn't been heard or caught by other campers. You wouldn't tell though and you knew Xavier wouldn't either. It would be Xavier and your little secret. As Brooke sucked Montana's pussy, you accidentally screamed and Xavier quickly covered your mouth. Your scream wasn't loud except it was too late and the damage was already done. Both girls were startled out of their reverie and looked up to notice that both of you were standing outside the cabin. This was not good. You tried backing away and turned to start running but were stopped in your tracks by Brooke yelling for you to not go.