that hazy night

September 17th
Diane's p.o.v
It was a very cold night when I was walking home but i saw Scott in the middle of the road so i paid attention to his safety and moved him away from the car but i got ran over by it so quickly i passed out in front of them "oh my goodness Scott move! What the hell is wrong with you are you going to kill yourself?" "what are you doing? Love you're gonna die!" "I'm doing this for you! It'll be my last night with you though" "Diane are you alright?" "no answer man let's take her to the hospital as soon as possible" "she said that this is her last night with me" "is it the ultimatum that the nurse would say to you?" "i think so yeah"
Scott's p.o.v
I was just on my way home when I saw my wife who was just walking around she was also going to our place and she saw a car in my way so she pushed me away from it instead she was the one who got ran over by that damn it was my fault "Diane I'm so sorry if I failed to save you or anything" "she's probably not breathing man" "one way to get her alive again" "this might be her last night with us guys!" "she should stay with me" "what if its time for her to go back home?" "i won't let her go back home away from me" "there's one thing we can do about it" "possession?" "maybe it'll work out nothing's impossible right?" "yeah"
The hospital
Diane's p.o.v
I woke up at a hospital bed and I was in a stretcher with a lot of bags inserted into my hand and I saw my husband holding my freehand "Diane are you really okay?" "yes I'm fine just trying to go home after this week" but i wasn't expecting this to happen to me at all "Kirstin do a time check" "7:00 p.m" the next thing was unexpected i went flat line
Scott's p.o.v
I was in the hospital waiting for the nurse it was so cold in here i heard my surname being called and I rushed to her room "husband of Ms Agsaoay please come in" "how's she?" "still breathing after the accident" "thanks for informing me" "you're good to go but before that you need to know something" "what is it that you want me to know?" "it's your wife's last day with you we're sorry" "what do you mean?" "we gave her 9 months to live with you here but sad to say the accident happened to her in time for your birthday today" i got to her room and knocked on the door slowly "sir my apologies for not being able to save your daughter's life" "read this she wrote that letter from the first day you met" "is this a goodbye letter from her?" "one way to find out if it is" "the nurse already told me about this happening"
The letter
My prince
I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this sooner but that accident was planned for a reason and I didn't know that i was the target of this thing so I was left unconscious with long days of observation they found out that i have a short amount of time to live so they decided to give me an ultimatum for 9 months after that I'll be gone forever and don't blame yourself for not saving me in fact I did you a favor by the way when my life went flat it means I'm dead cause its the 9th month of my life already its my time to go back home happy birthday I'll miss you so much
Sincerely your princess
Kirstin's p.o.v
Is it this serious my sister just left a farewell message to her husband and her condition was fatal a few weeks after that accident we were on the hospital watching over her but she went flat line is today her ultimatum? "Kirstin the letter says it is her last day in life!" "on Scott's birthday why would this happen?" "i don't know how this bullshit happened to her!"
Mitch's p.o.v
I saw my best-friend cry and I ask him what's wrong with him and he said that he received a goodbye letter from his wife i noticed that her life support was on a flat line and she closed her eyes shut it was 7:00 p.m and that was her time of death i felt something like a knife
Scott's p.o.v
I read the letter that she gave me and i was sobbing in the paper but I think it was meant to happen again Mitch taps me in the shoulder and screamed at me for something i wasn't prepared for she was giving up on us  "dude look!" "what's going on?" "she's on flat line!" "this is what the nurse told me about!" "she talked to you?" "yes! Why is she taken away from me on my special day" "one way to bring her back to life is by possession so someone should be her vessel" "I'll volunteer myself i failed her so I can do her a favor" "soul switch man?" "she'll have my soul I'll have hers that way we'll still be together" "isn't it gonna get crazy that you have your wife's soul?" "it might be bothering her dead body but that's the only wise thing that I could do" i felt a tingle on my spine and her soul was inside of me "hi guys i missed you all so much!" "bubbly side of her? Really?" i felt her waking up at the same time "why am I here?" "the accident happened to you baby girl I'm sorry if I failed to save you from it" "that's alright but you have my soul and I have yours? That's weird as fuck" "i know right"