{1} We're Getting Married

3rd Person POV

Isabella's Outfit: 

A year has passed since Isabella was announced to the world as Tony Stark's daughter

A year has passed since Isabella was announced to the world as Tony Stark's daughter. In the first few months, she dealt with many questions, criticism, attention from those around her. 

Through all the drama, however, Isabella still maintains her beautiful, blissful relationship with Peter Parker. After a year of happiness, she learned that love could be as amazing as fairytales. With Peter as her prince charming, he would protect her from anything. 

Currently, they were in Isabella's apartment, helping her pack her stuff into the boxes. 

"Bella

"Bella..." Peter spoke and Isabella turns around as she was folding her shirts. 

Peter told her, laying on the bed without the comforters and blankets, "You know, you don't have to pack everything, right?" 

Isabella softly chuckles, "Peter, you know I don't like it when people touch my stuff." 

Peter sits up with his elbows, "Yeah, I know that's why you get jealous easily." 

"I don't get jealous, you jerk." Isabella throws a pillow at him and Peter laughs. She lays on the bed and looks around at the ceiling, "This is normal for me, Peter. The constant moving around and the packing." 

Peter sighed and held her hand, "But this time, you're technically in the same state. And you're moving a few doors down. It may seem normal to you but it's different now. You're still you and you're still with me." 

Isabella's eyes meet his and she smiles, "You always know the right thing to say." 

"It's my specialty." Peter laughs, holding her waist to face him. He tilts his head closer to lean in for a kiss. Isabella giggles as she lays her hand on his cheek. They kiss passionately with small laughs in between. 

"Peter!" The door opens suddenly with May saying, "Peter-okay, hi, Bella." Peter turns his head looking at the door with red cheeks, "Hey, May." 

Isabella awkwardly waves and May replies, "Well, I would say I'm very happy that you kids are still together but there will be rules under my roof."