A/n

Hey you,

yes you. How are you today? Do you often invade someone's privacy by reading their diary? If yes, you better have a protection potion. Seriously, I'm not trying to scare you away, but reading this diary might contain some trace of peanuts, sarcasm, and sulgulus eructos (or was it tarantellegra? I don't remember, but either way I can't wait to see the outcome.) So, you better be prepared. Reading this diary can have unpredictable side effects, AND I PAY FOR NONE OF THEM!

Oh, and before I forget it (and y'all get onto me):

None of the characters mentioned in this diary, besides Me, Mariah, Cindy, Aiden, Holly, Snowflake, and cinnamon and others who I will introduce as the time goes on , belong to me and since I'm a witch, I like to travel between realities Akira who also likes to travel realities with me too. So it comes, that my story takes place into the 21th century. Also, Voldemort isn't the bad one in the reality I am from, Dumbeldore is. This might sound strange to you, but honestly, it could be worse! And None of the pictures belong to me except the whole letter.

So, that's all I'll tell you beforehand! If you want to know the rest, go and read (and you better not get caught while reading!)The story from the person I got my ideas from is called Of lies and deceit and hidden personas by LGreymark from fanfiction. Net