An Introduction

So um, hi my name is Shanasia or Korean Noodles. I am 14 currently, and I love dramas, Kpop and anime, and much other stuff, but you most likely don't wanna read that. So I'm gonna introduce the characters. And I can't tell you much about them because you need to find out yourself and determine their personality traits.

Lee Go-Eun: basically Shanasia but it's easier on me to use a name. Pronouns are she/her but I'll try to make a male Shanasia if I can in another fanfic. She is 18 and in her senior year (I'm basing this on the American schooling system since idk how others work.) And she has one sister and two brothers. She had another sister but she died mysteriously (or not heheheehehhehehe). A cinnamon roll and living uwu if you will. Introvert Introvert Introvert. Has 4 close friends and a couple not as close friends. Has had 2 jobs since she was 13. Is like Elisabeth.

Lee Chaeryeong: (Stan Itzy and Iz*one) she loves her whole family even though their mom is 🤡. Is WAY too caring for her siblings. Like she would strip naked for them to have clothes. If they ever got hurt. She would weep for weeks until they were better. She is 19. She lives in an apartment with the rest of her siblings. Is kinda like Orihime in a sense. Pronouns are she/her. Has a buttload of friends. Has had two jobs since she was 13 too and works at the same ones as Goeun. Is in college.

Lee Chan: He acts all emo and like he hates everyone, but is sweeter than candy once he gets to know you. Goeuns brother who loves his siblings and friends but despises the mom (so will you ;) is 17 and wanted to move out like his sisters so he lives with them. Is kinda like Rukia once you are REALLY close to him. Pronouns are he/him. Has way too many friends. (like boy please spare some). Has a girlfriend (trust me you'll despise her very existence). Only has one job since he was 14 and works at a cafè with his sisters. Is in his junior year.

Lee Jeno: is bubbly af. Like this boy loves everyone even if they hate him. If you're ever sad he'll give you a bear hug and suffocate you with his kindness. If this boy was candy he would rot your teeth immediately. Goeuns Brother and he loves her with his entire heart but avoids his mother like the plague. Is more like a mix of Kon, Deku, and Ban than anything. Barely 18. Is in his junior year. Pronouns are he/him and you are gonna love him so so so so much. Has had two jobs since he was 13. 

Lee Jiae: the mother of Jeno, Chan, Chaeryeong, and Goeun. Has a drinking problem and gets violent. Is 40. Hates their father with a passion. Like she would get mad if he breathed too much. Is on medication for depression. Absolutely hates her kids. Like if she could kill them she would. Can't tell you the reason tho. Let's just say for the time being... she stoopid. Her parents are dead because of... someone. Actually hates everyone because of her parents being dead. Pronouns are she\her. In prison. 

Lee Doyun: is the father of Jeno, Chan, Chaeryeong, and Goeun. is basically Jeno. He loves everybody. He even still loves Jiae. His parents are still alive and that's one of the many reasons Jiae hates him. Jiae tried to kill him with a gun and got prison time. Is in the hospital getting treated for multiple gunshot wounds. Is in a coma. Pronouns are he\him. 

I'm just introducing the family rn