Ahtohallan.

anna opens her eyes. she sees the roof of her room. it's another morning of being queen. another morning without elsa. as the loyal bedhead she is anna looks horrible when she wakes up, but her schedule starts at 8 am so she needs to get ready quick.

anna sat up and rubbed her eyes. she saw the clock and saw that today she woke up early. anna decided to brush her hair at the window.

she can see the enchanted forest from afar. anna closes her eyes and humms the melody of mother's call. she hears so much of it from elsa she gets it stuck in her head.

a wind blows and the call answers from northuldra. elsa listened.

"good morning gale. will you send this to elsa? thank you. tell her anna says good morning." anna handed the paper to the seemingly invisible wind spirit, and off they go.

anna sighed and looked off. she needed to face this day.

elsa just did the daily call she did with her sister. if neither answers, one of them is in danger. or probably just overslept. elsa didn't hear a call from anna for 2 hours of the morning and she rushed to arendelle just to see the queen oversleeping.

a blow of wind makes her trip a little. she sees a few leaves and a piece of paper floating in the air.

"hello gale! i see you've brought a message from anna." elsa smiles. she grabs the paper and reads:

"it's my day off this weekend. let's spend some time together!
love, anna."

elsa chuckled. if anna doesn't spend her day offs with kristoff she spends it with elsa. elsa used to use her day offs to lay around her room or get alone time.

elsa scribbled an answer on the back: "ok! come over :)"

it's been a few weeks since anna visited the forest, and they really miss each other. elsa has a bad feeling that something would go wrong everytime she comes over but she doesn't care. it never happens anyways.

anna is looking at the view from the ship. she's crossing the waters to get to the forest. elsa had invited her over, and anna can't wait. the enchanted forest is prettier than anything and she also has something to ask.

"do you get seasick anna? you know when you get sick it's recommended to look into horizon. i never get sick so i've never done it." olaf said suddenly.

anna brought olaf on just to have company on the ship. he can wander around alone and doesn't need to be watched, so anna can spend some time with elsa alone.

"there it is. the forest." anna said.
the ship docks and anna and olaf got off. olaf danced around happily and anna looked around.

"identify yourself! no one hurts the forest!" a voice said from behind the trees.

"elsa? it's me!" anna shouted.

elsa's form appeared. she's in a dazzling white gown with her blonde hair waving down her back. her hands are in defense position, ready to attack.

once elsa saw anna. she lowered her hands and smiled. they ran to each other and hugged.

"awww! a sister reunion!" olaf said.
they both laughed and broke apart.

"come in! let's talk inside." elsa said.
she lead them into the coldest part of the forest, probably more like her "lair" than "house."

"how's this?" elsa said, while she sat on a chair.

"wow. actually far from your ice palace. i actually thought you would build an ice palace." anna said.

"well, a palace didn't really suit for the forest." elsa said, chuckling.