I killed him

Taryn's POV
My wedding was as I imagined it. Exept the part when Jude attacked Locke. But otherwise it was fine.

Now, I am in my honeymoon woth Locke. We chose a nice place, in Insmoor, far away from the Court. We aee happy together. He really seems to love me and the incident with Jude, theur little 'affair' seems like something that happened a really lond time ago.

When I finally get out of the bed this morning I find Locke in the kitchen making breakfast. This is new. He has never cooked breakfast before. When he sees me he comes to me and kisses me.

"Good morning!" he says

" 'Morning. Did something happen? You are happier that usual."

"Well, something happened indeed. Cardan exiled Jude. That means that he will be easier to manipulate."

"Wow. That is new. Why?"

"Well, she killed Balekin and the Undersea asked for a punishment. So he exiled her."

" Yeah, but she can still have influence over him..."

"No...she was exiled to the human world. This means no influence over him. Anyways, this is our honeymoon and I will not let it be ruined. Come on!"

He took me to the beach. We swim in the sea and drank some kind of cocktail. When it darkens, we go back inside. It was a nice day. Everyday it is nice because nobody bothers us. When I come to the bedroom this night, he wait for me. As every other night. But today he seems distracted and bothered by something. 

"What is it?" I ask him worried.

"I thought about what you told me about Jude. I should not underestimate her. As soon as she will come back I will kill her."

"What?" I snap."She is a great fighter and she defeated you and 3 other people. Think about what she can do when you are alone.Plus she is my sister."

"You are probably right. But you betrayed her. And she betrayed you too. Why not do it again? I will not kill her when she comes back. I will kill her now. While she is the the Human Realm.

"But this is not fair. She probably does not even have a sword there."

"Taryn what is going on with you? She can betray you anytime! I will send someone to kill her tomorrow. Maybe in her sleep. It will be easier that way." he takes a deep breath "Now come to sleep."

"Wait a bit. I have to go change my clothes and brush my teeth."

"Ok. I will wait for you"

But, until I am out of the small bathroom he is asleep. His breath is even and he sleeps like a baby. His dagger shines on the bed table. I look at it and i think of my sister. How she might die is do not do something. I take the dagger and look at Locke. I love him so much. Bu I love my sister more. 

I look at him one last time before I stab him.