4th of July

Published: 4th January 2020

Maybe you've read this before on A03? (Archive Of Our Own) That's because I originally published it on A03 but I decided to add them on Wattpad too so more people can read!

My Acc on A03: scftlumax

It was the 4th of July 1979 and the gang were out in Eric's driveway staring up at the sky.

"Forman I thought you said we could see the fireworks from your driveway." Hyde said.

"You can! I don't think they started yet." Eric reassured his friends. All of a sudden they heard faint sounds of fireworks behind them.

"Forman you idiot they are behind us not in front! How are we meant to see it now?" Hyde snapped sitting up from his lawn chair. "Well sorry I didn't know they were changing the location this year." Eric replied.

"Guys don't worry, Kelso and Fez had twenty bucks to buy us the sparklers." Donna added.

"About that...I spent the money on the beer." Kelso said. The group let out a load groan.

"What? Without the beer this night would've sucked." Kelso said and took a swig of his beer.

"It already sucks." Jackie snapped. "Well you guys had twenty and sparklers only cost about five dollars so where is the other fifteen dollars?" Donna asked.

They all looked over to Fez with his obnoxious chewing. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Fez, Man, Where'd you get all that candy?" Hyde asked. Fez slowed down his chewing.

"Uh...Wouldn't you like to know." He said

"Yes. I would." Hyde replied. "Oh fine, I used the rest of the money to buy this candy." Fez quickly snatched his bag away before anyone could take it.

"Fez you used the rest of our money!" Eric said. "Yes that is what I just said didn't you hear?" Fez replied.

"Ugh, Whatever, Me and Steven are going inside." Jackie said and dragged Steven down with her to the Basement.

As soon as they got inside Hyde sat down on his chair and sipped his beer. "Do you want to watch TV?" He asked.

"No I have something better in mind.." Jackie said. Steven smirked "Does it end up with you topless?"

"Maybe."

"Well then let's go!"

Jackie laughed and went into Steven's room. As soon as they got in Jackie pushed Steven up against the door locking it.

Up on her toes, Jackie pressed herself against him, feeling his erection through his jeans, insistent at her belly while her hands reached up into his hair and he clutched at her tiny waist with urgency, hands wrapping almost entirely around her.

The scent of her candle that Hyde managed to get back from her when she decorated his room wrapped around them as their mouths met quickly in a choreographed dance of lips, tongues, and teeth, the give and take never getting old between them.

She wrapped one of her platform shoes around his calf and ascended, dragging the bottom of his jeans with it.

Before it reached his knee, Steven's hand was cupping the back of it to help it up and over his hip, his other hand sneaking back beneath her skirt to cup her naked backside. Her center found his mid thigh, forever too short for her grind directly on his manhood without her feet off the ground, even with 3 centimetre shoes.

The pressure built as he pushed her down on his thigh and she slid against him, their mouths stealing each other's breath in a frenzy. Her hands were locked in his hair, her forearms pushing more and more against his broad shoulders where they anchored as she tried to get up higher and higher on him, digging herself onto him.