1.

Y/n's POV

2015

"Y/n get your ass up!" Courtney yelled.

"Go away Courtney I'm tired!" I yelled back.

"Get the water." I heard Courtney whisper to Vic.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I yelled as I jumped up.

"Good now get ready." Victoria said told me.

"For what?" I asked her.

"Were going to Ariana's house." Courtney said.

"Ariana Grande?" I asked them and they nodded. I secretly had a crush on Ariana but they didn't know that.

"Yeah now get up!" Victoria yelled. "Jeez okay I am." I told her as I got some clothes and took a shower.

When I got out I walked into my living room and they were there watching some weird show. I grabbed an apple and then walked into the living room.

"Are we leaving or not?" I asked them.

"Yeah we are Let's go." Victoria said and I nodded. We got ended up going in my car and we drove to her house.

Courtney and Victoria just walked inside without knocking so I just walked behind them.

"Hey bitches!" Courtney and Vic yelled.

"Heyy!" Ariana and another girl said.

"Ariana, Alexa this is Y/n. Y/n this is Alexa and Ariana." Courtney intoduced us. They smiled at me and I smiled back.

We walked to her couch and started talking.

"So Y/n how did you meet Courtney and Victoria?" Alexa asked me. "Well-" I was about to say before Courtney cut me off.

"So one day we Vic and I were in the gucci store and we needed help so Y/n helped us and then she was really nice and funny so we asked her for her number and then she gave it to us and then we started to become friends."

Courtney told them. "You work at the Gucci store?" Alexa asked me. "No I was just there looking around. I work at my dads company." I responded.

"That's hella cool." Ariana said and I nodded.

We ended up talking and laughing the whole time. It was great.

"Y/n you're hella funny!" Ariana said.

"Thanks you are too." I told her. She smiled at me and put her head on my shoulder. She was very touchy for when we just met.

We laughed and talked some more and then. We had to leave.

"Wait Y/n give your number." Alexa said and I nodded. I put it in her phone and then I turned around.

"Me too Y/n." Ariana said and I nodded. I gave her my number and then I turned to Courtney and Victoria.

"Bye." I waved at them and Ariana gave me a hug and then said bye.

We walked to my car and got in.

"So you and Ariana?" Courtney asked and I shook my head.

"No." I told her and they both laughed.

"Whatever." Victoria said and I laughed.

They both live with me so I just drove home. We have a big house for our friends, parties, ect. I got the room in the very back and it's a big room. It is also sound proof which is really good for me.

I got in some shorts and went layed in my bed. Then I got a text.

Unknown: Hey Y/n, It's Ari

Me: Oh hey, what's up?