Humantale one shot (frans)

Frisk sat in her seat swinging her legs under herself and staring at the way her frilly dress swayed with the movement. Papyrus sat next to her, his snowy hair was slicked back with small amounts of hair gel and his white suit was covered in red pins of varying shapes, frisk clutched her hand into the soft fabric before a hand was placed on her small shoulders. Frisk wiped her hand to the side and saw a lazy smile stitched onto a dirty stubbled face with long white curls that reached his shoulders, he was in a dirty hoodie with rips and ketchup stains dotting every inch of it, a pair of sports shorts and pink slippers, his back constantly slumped like the earth's acsis forever hiding his true height, the only thing about him that could be considered slightly off about him where his white hair and deep ocean blue. overall the tired uncle look.

"Hey kid, you alright?" Frisk felt herself smile despite herself.

"Im fine sans, just nervous is all." the smile on her face became tighter at the thought of standing in front of all of those people. She was surprised to hear sans chuckling despite him probably never seeing more than thirty people in a room.

"Don't worry about it kid, you got this, your going to do great." Both of their heads swung to the side as the doors of the dressing room opened to show a well dressed undine and a well dressed, yet highly flustered, alphys. Alphis was in a long red dress that somehow didn't show off anything undesirable while still bringing out her gold amber eyes and long golden hair which had been drawn back into a straight braid with small flowers dotting it. Her glasses had been removed and replaced with contacts and her neck was adorned in a single diamond necklace, presented to her on her birthday by the much taller woman standing next to her with a light sea green dress. Her dark skin practically glissined under the light that the ceiling lights made she had a single pearl necklace on but the smile on her face must have raised the price to at least one million dollars. Mettaton was out shortly after the copple.

"Darlings, please stop hogging the dressing room, at this rate sans will never get dressed." Sans chuckled as he stood up and pat frisks head in a friendly manner.

"Welp, that's my que, gotta go kid." Sans gave her another smile before snatching the outfit from mettaton's hand and walking into the dressing room. Mettaton exited shortly after looking perplexed.

Frisk was once again alone. Toriel had left to stop asgore from going crazy with the alcohol and to take her place on the throne. Asriel had run off with chara and everyone else was either flirting or looking too tense to talk to. So frisk turned to papyrus who was staring at the curtain that led to the dressing room and twiddling his thumbs.

"Hey pap." silence. "What's wrong?" Papyrus looked at her desperately for a second before his gase once again shot back to the curtain.

"Don't worry human frisk," papyruses thumbs continued to move like lightning. "He is not going to show up, he wouldn't dare" frisk gave him a raised eyebrow before glancing at the small group that was beginning to walk towards the seated pair.

"Yo punk, what did you say to make papyrus go into a slump?" Frisk opened her mouth to protest but papyrus cut in.

"Twas not lady frisk undyne, I simply can't seem to relax, what if my brother doesn't know how to tie a tie, what if he puts his shoes on the wrong feet."papyrus began to move his hand to his head only to be slapped by mettaton's hand.

"Darling, do you understand how long it took me to get your hair like that? I will not have you messing it up before anyone gets to see you like that," mettaton scolded papyrus sternly. The white haired man glanced at his leg guiltily before moving his hands to his pockets and returning his gaze back to the curtain, prompting everyone else to glance that direction before fixing papyrus with multiple pinching glares.

"Dude, you gotta stop staring at the dressing room, someone might think that something is wrong." Papyrus flinched at her words but did not move his gaze from the area, like a deer in the headlights. Undine gritted her teeth and stomped her feet in front of his line of vision grumbling incoherently. "Ok dude, you gotta tell us what is going on here." Papyrus shot up and moved to the seat that sans had recently sat, continuing to stare at the curtain. Undine sent him a glare that could cut into the strongest diamond. "Why that little-"

heads shot to the side as they heard small taps at the curtains, papyrus shut up and momentarily placed his hand on his forehead before it shot back down, his posture straight as a pole as someone exited the dressing room.

The figure would have to be just a little taller than papyrus, long hair drawn back into a perfect ponytail, the snowy suit he was wearing was adorned with multiple blue sapphires and medals, his freshly shaved features were sharp, his eyes shone with light blue hughs.

"Welp everyone, sorry for the wait surprised that you didn't go without me." everyone's jaws hit the floor. Sans walked over to them with the confidence of an alpha wolf, all signs of bad posture dissipated with a back that would make the general of an army jealous and a step that would put toriel to shame. "Guys, stop staring, we are going to miss our party." everyone jumped at the mention before they began to run outside to the sleek black cars that were sitting with chaperones and snacks for the ride. Frisk sat with sans and papyrus, mettaton sat with alphys and undine, much to the couples dismay, but they couldn't leave mettaton with the skeleton brothers while they looked so nice if they wanted to get to the event.

Frisk sat on the leather seat feeling butterflies flapping on the edges of her stomach. Sans and papyrus kept on trying to start a conversation but just the sight of them was enough to make her face flush, you would think that she where in some sort of cheesy fanfiction with how she was acting right now.

When the car stopped frisk looked over at sanses window and saw a long red carpet, blocked off with a red velvet border lit up by spotlights and the flashing of camera lights. Sans opened the door and stepped out turning around and offering his hand like some prince, he gave her a playful wink. Frisk almost couldn't suppress a chuckle as she grabbed his hand and allowed herself to exit the car with helped grace from the taller man.

As frisk exited the car she was greeted with flashing lights and papyrus locking her arm with his, sans mirroring his actions. Cameras flashed as frisk made her way down the red carpet feeling like some sort of celebrity, she had felt like this for a couple of months now but never at this sort of intensity, cameras flashing, reporters yammering, a red carpet, it was almost too much for the young lady. Frisk felt herself being drawn to the car, away from the shouts, away from the constant attention, she probably would have run to the car had sans and papyrus not been there holding her with iorm yet safe grips, just strong enough to keep her on her feet while not looking like she was about to faint.

"Your doing great frisk, keep walkin, we are almost there." sas whispered in her ear. Frisk kept her head high as they continued to walk through the crowd that was held back with puny strings.

"Ok." Frisk whispered back to the older man, everything was going to be fine, Frisk just had to make it through the party.

tell me if i should make this into an all out story, don't steal my work.