And he kissed me.....

/ Not too long ago I became a Grey's Anatomy fan and fell in love with Japril. So for the last little bit I decided to write a short story! Enjoy!

April's POV:

I scurried myself to the closest door walking into the dim lit room to escape the chaos. I slammed the door behind me when I took a deep breath needing to gather myself together, as the door creaked open from behind me. It had been a stressful couple of weeks at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. It was very emotional and chaotic most days.

I quickly turned around facing the man who entered the room. That man being Jackson Avery, Catherine Avery's son,  who was my best friend and now boyfriend. We hooked up one night before our board exams. He took my virginity, and I broke my promise to Jesus.

"Something wrong, April? You seem a little tense," he questioned closing the door making his way towards me.

"It's been a stressful couple of weeks," I admitted.

"Just remember I am here for you. We will get through it together,"

"Thanks, Jackson, I appreciate it. I really do."

I fought back the tears knowing he was right. We were a team. I was a trauma surgeon and it was a very demanding job. Jackson stroked his tanned finger underneath my chin when my heart thumped out of my chest.

"I love you..," he whispered into my ear, as he pulled back to look into my eyes with a seductive look that I couldn't tear myself from.

He slowly backed me into the wall feeling the cold suppress my back. He pressed his toned body into mine when his muscles began to contract causing my body to go numb. He leaned in and drew his lips towards mine. I flutter my eyelashes looking into his gorgeous blue eyes, as he continued to gaze into mine.

My breathing hitched violently when he withered his fingers through my flaming red hair. His hands were now on my hips and his lips hovered over top of mine. I got caught up in the moment and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pressed his lips against mine.

I pulled him in closer. My thoughts spun like a carousel on overdrive. He tasted so good. Suddenly, he lifted me and gently  placed me on the hospital cot. He kissed me roughly while he laid  on top of me as each kiss tasted tastier than the next. We quickly removed each other's blue scrub tops and white coats and tossed them on the floor.

I ran my hand down his bare chest feeling his against mine, as he slowly pulled away when we gazed into each other's eyes once more.

"I love you too," I responded taking my hand brushing it against his scruffy face.

He smiled wildly when my heart raced in anticipation knowing the feeling was mutual. He began to attack my neck causing me to let out a small moan. It felt good. He was my drug and he intoxicated me with pleasure that ran throughout my body.

He slowly made his way back up to my lips and kissed me again. I devoured every moment with him. I took my hand and ran it towards the strings on his pants when we heard the commotion coming from outside.

Suddenly, the door opens when Chief Meredith Grey came into the room in frantic panic. I quickly removed my hand and broke our kiss when she spoke,

"Avery! Kepner! I've been looking for you. We have an emergency coming in. We need your help!"

"Right away, Mer!" said Jackson.

She closed the door when we got dressed in a scurry. Before we exited the room we gazed into each others eyes not prying them apart when we then quickly ran out the door hearing Meredith barking out orders.

"Shaking up with Avery again?" teased Alex.

"Oh, shut up, Karev!" I scowled when I attended the emergency doing what Meredith told me to do, as Jackson followed.