Chapter 1

"Princess"
"............."
"Hey princess"
"Huh??" EHHH??!!! Since when he was in this class? I'm pretty sure I was the only one left before everyone rushing to go home. And..What's up with him? His face is too close!
"W-what are you doing?!" I pushed him to stay away. Like I expected, he just smirked.
"What do you think I'm doing? Don't you hear I'm calling you?"
So that was it.
"...sorry.. I just have a few things in my mind. So, what is it? Do you have something to tell me?"
Lucas smirked. Why he would always smirk. I just asking him. Even though I admitted that he never fails to look hot without even trying.
"It's already 5pm. Do you have work to stay up this late?"
"Emm not particularly. And you, lucas, what are you doing here?"
"Hmm what if I say I waited for the princess to come home together?" A soft smile decorates on his handsome face.
"I-" arghh!! I can't say anything. My cheeks are probably red as freshly tomato.
"Can't I?" The ruby red eyes staring into my soul just make my face even redder than before.
"Ugh whatever!" I cleaned up the desk and packed everything. All I wanted to do is escape from him.
"Princess wait up!"
"Would you stop calling me princess?" I'm already 15. I knew that I used to like being call princess but that was when I was a kid! Now I've grown up.
"Why? Don't it sound lovely? Princess Athanasia.." he gently grab my chin to look at him.
"Plus, it suits you" this crazy guy, Imma punch him when I had a chance.
"What's with that face? You want to hit me..princess?" W-what??! Is he has sixth sense or something? Heh you gave me a chance right? Now take this! I'm about to give you my powerful punch you will ever taste!
"What an interesting reaction. But, too bad your movement is so slow" he defended himself with his palm instead and hold my hand.
"Lucas! What in the world are you doing?!" I tried to pull my hand but his grip was just so strong.
"Nope. This is your punishment."
"I said st-" before I even finished my sentence, he locked my lips with his finger with his smug face.
"Stay still like this or I won't never let you go"
This lucas..I just didn't have the energy to argue anymore.
"Then, let's get going"