The Beauty Of Dancing

"I'll dance the pain away."
_

Her arms softly swings in the air and she turns around, making a small spin. 

Her foot rises to her knee and points her toes out. Little steps she takes forward with every time her toes pointing out as each foot rises from the ground.

She makes a leap with her arms fling to the air. Her head rises and her orbs looks up, then looking back down after a spilt second in air.

She lands on her legs with one knee bent to support her balance.

Her vision inside is blank now. Nervousness nor fear takes over. Instead, tiredness does.

Her inner vision is blank, but not the mind who's always awake. The mind who's been controlling her body over times, especially when dancing.

Her eyeslid shut, and she bent to the front.

There, it beautifully takes control.

By letting her body move to the melody of the song.

She brings her body up and throws her arms up, like an angel spreading their wings.

Her hands move to her face, and hides her face fully.

Like using the mask to hide her true self. Beautiful movement with her hands, but ugly movement with her using a mask.

Her hands crawl to her neck with her chin up. One hand holds her neck and turns her head to face the side, looking down on the ground.

Her arms seem like the movement of the ocean's waves under the moonlight. The moonlight that makes the ocean's waves go higher.

Higher as if it wants to touch the moon.

Her hand moves, seem like calling over the moon to come closer. And telling the sun to shine brighter behind the moon.

For the moonlight makes the waves go higher up, like her arms flying higher in air.

People can be blinded with the lies spoke by other people who are also blinded by lies. This isn't anyone's fault.

So, let the moonlight shine on you. You're not weird, but unique.

The realization of beauty is not using a mask to hide your true self anymore. True beauty comes from within. It shows as from her neck, her hands move up and throws her arms again and make it seem like a flower blooming. Meaning to throw that mask away and make yourself bloom freely.

It makes her feel as seem while dancing, a beautiful feeling gets pushed deeply into her heart. Deeply till it bleeds.

It feels beautifully painful.

A feeling of stabbing her soul and letting it down. The soul that wants to spread its torn wings and fly away. Even with torn wings, it belives it can still achieve freedom.

Like a swan.

Starting off as what society calls it. Ugly.

To changing into one where society calls it. Beautiful.

You are only ugly at the start. The start of when you began hiding your true self.

When reality hits you, you throw your mask away and spread your wings gracefully.

Like a swan.

Her right arm is up with her elbow bent to place her hand a little side to her face.

Her eyes closed.

And yet, a tear escaped.

Her knees become weaker over time of every step she took. Resting her sweaty body against the cold wall, her chin is up as she gasps for air with her eyes staring sharp at the ceiling she's been underneath everyday.

Dance.

For years, she's been suffering. And without dancing out her pain, she doesn't know what else to do.

Dancing gives her happiness for she dances happily to the songs.

Dancing gives her a sense of hope for the only reason she's still breathing is because of dance.

Dancing also, makes her relief.

Relief that she somehow can play out her emotions through the moves and songs she chose. It makes her numb to these emotions she can't take control of.

Only by dancing, it can control the emotions she doesn't want to feel. But have to.

People who call you an outcast are an outcast themselves. All of them get isolated doing our favorite things to keep us happy.

For Mina, it was dancing.

Every step has a meaning to it.

Every second of dancing has a beautiful meaning to it.

Well, at least for Mina.

For her, it is a beautiful way to let out your emotions calmly.

That beautiful activity that molds Mina's inner beauty.

Dancing.