⋆Twenty-One⋆

*this chapter contains themes of sexual harassment* 

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖?"

...

Finn's heart begins to race as he searches the room for a particular someone; however, she is nowhere to be seen.

"Shit" Cole breathes out worriedly. "Not again."

"He probably took her somewhere," Cole says as he grips his cup nervously.

"If he hurts her..." Finn growls, causing Coles eyes to bulge due to the unexpected rage coming out of Finn. However, Finn is right to be worried. Romeo is bad news.

"Hey man," Cole starts, placing his hands on Finn's tense shoulders. He is breathing heavily as he looks up at Cole. "We will find her, alright, dont worry."

Finn looks around the room as he quickly nods, his lips still parted due to his hyperventilation.

"Alright, alright," Finn answers as they start to walk through the crowd.

-

Millie giggles against Romeo's lips as she lets herself be carried in his firm arms. He pulls away as she notices the space around her darken.

Deep down, she knows this is wrong. However, her bodies, instincts and lust for adventure are taking over at this moment. Jacob never had time for her when they were together, and she wanted to feel liked by someone again, even just for a little while.

Mille feels quite disorientated, and her vision is becoming blurrier by the minute. Nevertheless, she can tell that they are now in a separate room, due to the noise of the music being diluted.

"Alright..." Romeo huffs as he places her on the bed, which she feels as if she is melting into. Her body feels limp and out of her control. Millie lies there, her mind spinning and her eyes feeling more oppressive with each passing moment.

She feels as if she should be frightened; however, she is too relaxed to feel any sort of way.

Suddenly, Millie feels the tugging of her jeans. Millie tries to look up at what's going on and can only see Romeo towering over her. "Hmm" She tries to speak, in attempts of asking him what he's doing. However, she cannot speak nor move. She is wholly paralysed though the only thing that is hyperalert is her mind.

What the fuck is happening?!

"Dont worry sweetheart," Romeo says, bowing down close to her. "Just relax."

Romeo moves away, leaving Millie breathing heavily due to the fear of what is about to happen.

What is he going to do to me?

-

"We've searched almost everywhere" Finn asserts exasperatedly.

With every moment that passes, his fear of what may happen to Millie is heightened.

"Upstairs!" Cole yells as he begins to climb the carpeted stairs covered in beer stains.