Chapter 1

Camdyn Grey

~ Dream ~

--

"I looked down, "Today is the day, I can finally be with my brother." I closed my eyed taking in the sweet air, feeling as if I fell the world would be a better place, no unless child, no worthless homo, a regret the world shouldn't have made," I opened my eyes looking down, a empty street, the dark sky filled with stars shining brightly, I closed my eyes and turned around, 3.. Everyone hates you.. 2.. Your a big regret.. 1.. Worthless brat.." I fell opening my eyes and I saw my brother, standing at the top looking down at me, frowning, "Stay alive for me? Ya?"

--

"I woke up, my alarm beeping." My tear stained face covered in sweat, I sighed, "Another day.." I yawned and walked to my closet, getting clothes and changing, walking out I went into the bathroom seeing my puffy red eyes and sweaty face." I washed my face and fixing my hair, I then opened the cabinet and 'it' fell out, looking at 'it'." A clean razor, not used, fresh Usable "No. I wont do it.." I picked it up and placed it on the sink, staring my mind wandered,
worthless, regret, die already everyone hates you, "Fuck!" I yelled and dropped to the floor head in my hands, I got up after a few minutes and took the razor, slicing my wrist, one..nine..fourteen.. times each cut deeper, I groaned the pain, "Shit.." I see the blood dripping down my arm." Cleaning the cuts putting them underwater, then, wrapping and pulling my sleeves down I grabbed my bag and left."

-

-- At school --

"I walked to my locker, opening it slowly." Sighing, I hear Lex, Alex, and Adrian called out to me, "Hey! I got a surprise!" I heard Alex yell I turned around and smiled slightly, "Me and Adrian are together!" I looked at Adrian.. Why have I heard that name before? "Hey.." I smiled holding out my hand, he smiles "Nice to meet you.." I laughed quietly "Camdyn, Camdyn Elijah," he nodded "W-Wait.." I looked at him, confused, "C-Camdyn.." I looked into his smokey grey eyes, then, my world broke.. "Adrian.." I asked, he looked at me then Alex "Huh? You guys know each other..?" I smiled at Alex, "He's mt ex, I'm gonna go as well.." I walked aways, Lex following me, "Hey.. Meet me friend period? Usual spot.." I nodded and gave a weak smile before walking off to class."

-

-- After class; free period --

"I walked to the courtyard, sighing as I saw Lex sitting on the ground." I ducked my head and sat next to her, smiling, "Hey.. I'm sorry about Adrian.." I just nodded and looked away from her "Alex shouldn't have done that.." I looked at her confused, "He didn't know.." She just nodded, "Adrian should have known you where Alex's bestfriend..  Hey, I know how to make you feel better~" she took my hands and stood up, I watched her movements, "Close your eyes!" She smiled happily, I did then, I felt her lips against mine, pushing her down but them me falling on top of her, "What the fuck Lex! You know I'm gay!" I yelled at her, getting up." She just smirked and cam closer, pushing mr against the wall "You either be my boyfriend to make Adrian jealous or.." She paused and smirked "I spread terrible rumours about you~" I pushed her, and walked away, "Bitch! Like I'm going to a slut's girlfriend." I snapped at her, smiling to myself, then, I bumped into someone.. Destin.. "Watch it gay freak!" He yelled and pushed me to the floor, his phone then beeped, taking it out he answered and looked pissed." I looked around for someone, no one.. "Why did you try to rape Lex!" My eyes widened as he showed me the picture, a tear ran down my face "Fucking bitch! Don't ever touch her again!" He punched me in the face, my vision blurry from the tears, he kicked me in the ribs, repeating it over and over, "Hey.. Let's give him a break.." One of his friends spoke up, Destin looked at him like he was crazy, "We have better things to do." He said, Destin scoffed "You're luckily." He walked away leaving the one who stood up for me, he game me a symphony smile and reached his hand out, I wiped my tears, "Why..?" I asked he looked confused "Why help me? I'm a gay freak.." He looked away from my face for awhile before saying "My name is Damien scott, nice to meet you Camdyn.." He walked away.. I don't like this feeling inside me when I'm with him.. It's.. its to familiar.."

---

🥀