Come Home

DISCLAIMER!!! This is a fan fiction so some things will be changed and some will remain the same!

When Mike called the losers club, he had a fear, that they would bail on him, and stay home. That's why, he was so shocked to see them walk in the door of jade of the orient. Every single loser, Ben, Beverley, Bill, Richie, Eddie, and Stan.  

"Look at these guys!" Eddie said, pointing towards Ben, Beverley and Richie. The silenced that followed was awkward.

Thankfully it didn't last long, as now the losers were talking about what they had gotten up to since all of them, minus Mike, left Derry.

"So Eddie did you get married?" Richie asked, already knowing that he was. "Yes Richie, I got married," Eddie sighed. Richie put down his chopsticks, "what to like a woman?" He joked. Eddie pointed his chopsticks at him "fuck you bro". Eddie laughed slightly "fuck you!". After a couple seconds, Beverley proceeded to ask Eddie what the name of his wife was, and if they had any children.

"Her name is Myra, and yes, we have three kids, two boys, Ryan and Eddie, my oldest is my daughter Amelia, who is Ryan's older twin. And, actually, this day next week, Ryan will be getting married" he said gleefully, as he and Richie smiled at each other, "yeah my son Elias is also getting married this day next week" Richie said, wiping away a fake tear.                      

Beverley and Stan covered their mouth with their hands, binding their smile, as they realised that Ryan and Elias would be marrying each other. Stan leaned back in his chair "holy crap. That means you two will be in-laws". Everyone else at the table laughed, already imaging them arguing in the future.