The one with the greyish eyes

As I was Walking in dark stromy night,clouds were thundering and about to burst,but I was feeling shattered and scattered by thinking about today's quarrel and that was enough to tore me emotionally, my eyes whelled up with tears and I wanted to cry as loud as that everything around me shattered into million pieces and by hearing my whine sky cries with me so that the pain of my soul mixed with the pain of nature , " Oh GOD pleeeeeeeeeeese pleeeeea pleeeeasee help me i don't want to survive like this anymore or I wanted to die " I cried because I wanted to lighten up my burdan, while meantime mendling with me inner thoughts I was walking directionlessly in woods near to my University. Frosty Strom was making me unable to bear this December and suddenly I felt some unusuall activitiy and when I came to my conscious I realized what the shit I did .I was in the mid of woods . I felt someone is chasing me now I was holly scared and without wasting my time anymore I started running as fast as I could ,while running I felt someone behind me I truned back to see and I fell down ," OH LORD probably it's gonna be my last day atlast my soul is going to be free from this miserable life cage now no more pain but still why am scared " but still I have to live for little hope left in my life , I mustered up my courage to stand up and run for my life, instead of all this from inside I don't want to give up ,meanwhile a dark shadow appeared infornt of me ,I didn't have any courage to move my head up to see what the hell is this ,why my heart beating as fast as its soon going to stop, I squeezed my eyes " GOD please save me today seriouslly I won't visit here ever again"suddenly I felt every goosebumps in my body wakes up a wave of chill flow in my body like an electric shock and I felt something as cold as ice touched my biceps ,i instinctively my head shots up what I saw dark deadly pair of greish eyes probably enough to fall in love but as the same time enough to flinched somebody, I couldn't be able to see the face because of darkness , those eyes were watching me like they are going to dwell in my soul but something within me is holding me back to not let these greyish eye's had their effect on me and then everything seems to be fading my brain stopped processing and then my eyelids became heavey....

Hey guys it's my first story please support me and ignore my grammar mistakes, must give your feedback it  means alot to me please don't forget to give your feedback thank you ...❤️