𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 2

CHLOETHEESTALLION i made a pt 2😁

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Wait!" Denzel squealed once Jahseh threw him on their once shared bed.

"Nah baby you said you want dick right? I'm finna give it to you then." Jahseh said sinisterly, which made Denzel's heart beat double.

Jahseh sat at the end of their bed, grabbing Denzel's  ankles to bring him closer.

"Did I or did I not ask you a question?" Jahseh asked while popping Denzel's thigh

Denzel whined at the harsh contact but obeyed and answered him.

"Yes... but I-" Denzel slowly spoke before getting cut off.

"Shut that shit up. Ian ask for the extras."

Jahseh reached for Denzel's black jeans and quickly pulled them down, not even in the mood for teasing him. Jahseh had a devilish smirk on his face when he saw that Denzel's heather grey boxers were soaked. The smaller man felt extremely embarrassed by this so he covered his face. Jahseh hastily snatched his hands off his face.

"Why you hiding from daddy?" Jah asked while rubbing his face softly

"I-I dont know..." Denzel said looking away from Jahseh's intense gaze.

"Look at me." Jahseh said sternly while turning his head back to regain eye contact.

Jahseh finally began sliding down Denzel's boxers, which were connected to his heat by a string of wetness. The sight made Jah's dick throb, he couldn't believe Denzel even thought about giving this away. His anger began rising and then he remembered why he was mad. Needless to say Denzel was about to be fucked up.

the taller man immediately latched his mouth to denzel's heat causing him to squirm. jahseh sent a light smack to his thigh when he tried to close his legs. to keep denzel from running,which he was known for, he wrapped his arms around his thighs forcing him down. denzel was already ready to cum and this wasnt even the beginning.

jahseh let his tongue swirl around his clit enjoying the constant wetness this created. denzel's hands were clenching the sheets as jahseh was spelling something on him.

J-A-H-S-E-H-D-W-A-Y-N-E -R-I-C-A-R-D-O-O-N-F-R-O-Y

by now denzel was twitching with over stimulation. his screams and moans playing throughout jahseh's head made this even better. denzel's urge to release became stronger, he knew he would explode any second. he grabbed jahseh's dreads and tried to push him back, which only resulted in him going faster.

"oh my GOD! im sorry! calm down please!!" denzel begged while eyes started to roll back as he shook violently. denzel released all over jahseh's face, but he didnt seem to have any problem as he kept eating. denzels was so sensitive he already felt his stomach tightening again.

"who's pussy this is?" jahseh asked sending vibrations through denzel's whole body.

denzel was too caught in the moment to even register what he had said. his jaw had went slack, his hair wild from pushing it back on the silk sheets, tears in his eyes, and his lips were plump and red from him biting them. he was completely fucked out.

"i said, who's pussy is this?" jahseh repeated louder while eating even faster. a loud moan fell from denzel's mouth while he tried to remember how to talks.

"yours! its all yours!" denzel screamed out while tears slid down his face.

"you lyin?" jahseh said still intensely pressing his tongue on his clit watching him jerk.