chapter 1

Rachel's prov.-

i woke up to miss yelling,"EVERYONE UP AND DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

i groaned and i placed my shirt and shorts on me and went downstairs. i saw a guy there and the girls were giggle and squealing madly what's their problem?

i got into line by Alex by best friend here, he is a year older than me. he smiled," hey Rach, your just in time."

i smiled," what the heck is going on?"

Alex shrugged, i have no idea, all i know that everyone is going mad. Cause someone or something important is happening."

As he was saying that, the front door opened to reveal some people walking in, everyone went stiff and quiet.

They walked in and i wasn't sure who they were because we never watched tv or really heard news in the orphanage, we only read old books and do schoolwork. I was just starting history and it getting good.

The staff bowed and shook hands. Someof the new older kids freaked out.

I just stood there with my hands in my pocket.they went around and they got to me. I just did the same thing miss did, cause i wasn't sure what else to do.

They smiled. The ginger haired one smiled," what is your name?"

"Rachel, i am 14."

"Your 14? Wow tiny for your age."

"I know, i never knew why, but that's ok."

"What do you like to do?"

"Um.. read, skateboard do a bit a football.,"

The man just smiled," William, Kate. I think i found the one."

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I'm adopting you."

Miss walked over," are you sure your royal highness ?"

Royal Highness? They are royal?!

"Wait a minute, your royal?"

He chuckles," so you don't  know us?"

"Not a clue."

"Well i guess you can say that this is your uncle William and aunt Kate, he is 2nd in line for the thone of England." He says pointing to his brother and wife," and i am  Harry, your dad now, third in line. Which makes you 4th in line now."

I was in a state of shock and prince harry just hugged me and patted my back," i will go sign some papers, kate will help you get paked up."

I just nodded," ok prince h-" he glared at me " um.. ok daddy?"

He smiled and waved me off, i did a bow, it kind hard not to do that since now i know  they are royalty.

Princess, i mean aunt kate went with me, but i really had not much, so all in a small bag it went before we go down  and daddy and uncle William were by the door.

"Ready?"

'As ready as i ever be." I say with a sigh, daddy grabbed my hand and we walked out.

What the hell just happened?

Is this a dream??

.
i started to write this back in 2011-2012 and found it, so bear with me.. i was 13-14. so yeah.. ill get better.. and i had no idea how royalty works and the line of succession with legitimacy and how prince George wasn't even thought of or made yet.. so bear this in mind. It is fiction story*