Prologue

"Help us. You're the only one who can help us."

She took her eyes of the amazing world in front of her. She faced the small glowing creature next to her. She thinks it's some kind of a fairy, because of the size and the wings. She shook her head slightly.

"I can't understand you. What are you trying to tell me?"

The small creature flew to the edge of the cliff she was standing on. It stopped in front of her, opened up it's short arms, as wide as it could.

"Help." It sad. You're the only one. Please, help."

She still couldn't understand. The small creature realized it, turned a bit side wise and pointed down on the world.

"Help." She could hear sadness in it's voice and desperation. This "help" word that the creature has said the most must mean something very important. But what? And why is it so sad and trying it's best to make her understand? Is there something down there? Something it needs and want her to go and get it? Has it lost it's family? Or is there something wrong with the world, or is something going to happen to it?

She looked past the creature, towards the very green and bright world, with it's amazing hills and meadows, crystal clear water and the most bluish sky she's ever seen.

What can be so wrong here?

Suddenly the creature dropped it's hand and turned around. A cold wind past by and the bright light around the creature turned a bit red and it was looking straight ahead, towards the hills. She looked too. At first she couldn't see anything. But then she started to get this very uneasy feeling and from behind the hills see started to see something. Something dark, that started to cover up the blue sky.

Shiver went through her body and she started to feel a bit dizzy. And the feelings got stronger the closer this weird dark, thick cloudy thing came. And in all the shiver and dizziness, she could sense something, something that should not be possible for a normal human to feel. Because nobody has that kind of good sense.

What she felt was Evil.

She has never felt anything like it before. She never thought she even could. She is a normal human after all, right? And this is just a dream too, right? Everything can happen in a dream and you can feel anything. But why does it feel so real? To real? It's so intense and so strong. She started to feel scared.

She looked away from it, down on the small creature next to her that already looked at her. The red glow around it has got almost blood red and she could feel it's fear. It was very scared, just as cared as her.

"Help!" It cried out. But before she had the time to reply the creature turned side wise and let out a fearful scream. She looked up and just before the darkness took over her and loosing her body, she could have sworn that she has seen something, something that looked like eyes.

The most evil blood red eyes, full of hatred, anger and the desire and lust for killing.

                                                                                *

She woke up almost throwing herself up from the bed, drained in sweat, with her heart beating hard and loud in her chest and her breathing fast and heavy. Her eyes was clued on her bedroom door. It was still dark in her room, but she could see in the corner of her eye that a small string of light was trying to force itself through her curtains.

When she calmed down a little she looked to her left where her bedside table stood. The red numbers on her clock said; 06:45.

Damn, she thought. Not again. It's been every night now for a month. What is going on? Why do I have these dreams? Why are they always the same now? What...

She didn't even want to think about it. Since one month back she has been suddenly waking up from these dreams and it has fucked up her sleeping pattern and made her very tired. So right now she will just get out of bed, take a nice long shower and not let these dreams ruin her day once again. From now on she will forget all about it and go back to the life she had one month ago. When everything was normal. Well, normal enough, before the dreams. When she only could see this small glowing creature in the daylight and also before it started talking to her.

***********************************************************************************************************************

This is my first story here, so thank you for reading ^.^ And tell me if this is something I should continued with. 

Thank you again!

//nellykittycake (Pernilla Bjoremo)