Prolouge

Running....

Running....

RUN!!!

Naruto kept running from the villagers, waiting for his biological Family the Akatsūki. To come and save him from the monsters of kohona, then he ran to a alley and saw the villagers run past him. Naruto was panting and crying, he haded enough and that's why he let the akatsūki adopt him.

"Be paitent kit, they'll be here...." Kyuubi said confronting naruto. "Thanks kuruma" naruto mumbled then smiled while crying. Then he heard unfamiliar voices, "Hello there, don't worry, we're here for you" a male voice said to naruto, when naruto looked up he saw 9 people around him, they looked nice to naruto. "Don't worry master... I'm here..." A girl that hadded blonde long curly hair, crimskn skin, and brown land eyes, naruto almost blushed because she looked like a kami to him. Naruto nodded then looked at the others, "I'm melodias, and these are my friends! Elizabeth, Ban, King, Diane, Merlin, and Escanor!" A blonde boy with green hair with pale skin and looks like he's in his late 50's sai nicely to naruto.

Then naruto heard a familiar voice in the distance. "Naruto!!" He looked up and saw itcahi, his now Step-brother yelled then got down from the wall to naruto. "Naruto, your ready? Good, let's go" he said while carriying the young 5-year-old boy. Naruto nodded while hidding the necklace of tsunadae and the necklace given by his new butler, Cyberangel.....

Hi there!! I'm your humble authour!! Oh, and here! This is what naruto will be wearing for the next chapter!!

And he has the tatto on hid left arm bye!!!