⋆Twenty-Two⋆

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?"

...

Millie's eyes are aggravated by the unrelenting sun. She squints as her eyes slowly open and are greeted by the intense golden rays of the morning.

Millie examines her surroundings, noticing that she isnt in her regular bed however sleeping on the couch.

Why didn't I sleep in my bed last night?

She starts to shifts her body, as she notices the firm and heaving surface which she is laying against. Her brows furrow as she accidentally places her hand on a head of curls, which at the placement of her hand begins to move.

-

Finn wakes to Millie, resting her hand lightly on his head. Her hair is inappreciably unkempt, and her coral lips are slightly swollen from her deep slumber.

He smiles as their eyes meet. "Good morning, Mills."

Millie is close to answering. However, her growing migraine causes her to fall back against Finn's chest. Finn chuckles lightly as he draws his fingers through her messy hair softly.

They both stay laying there for a few minutes, as Finn breaks the silence."We need to get ready soon or-"

However, he is cut off by Millie darting you and glaring at him.

He furrows his brows in confusion. "Millie are you okay?"

"Leave me alone" She states as she quickly collects herself and leaves Finn sitting alone on the couch.

And as he watches Millie disappear into her room, he understands.

"You know you're such a fucking suckup it's honestly kind of sad."

Shit.

She remembers.

Of course, she doesnt remember his apology where he pretty much poured his heart out to her. She only remembers the moments which Finn would give anything for her to forget.

However, that is not the case, and before Finn can attempt at another apology, Millie is running towards the door on her way to breakfast.

"Millie!" Finn yells after her, though she is already long gone.

-

Millie continues at a speedy pace as she reaches the dining hall for her third morning here; however, she feels as if she's been here for an entire life with all that has gone down. Her seeing her boyfriend cheating on her and fighting with Finn. For some reason, this fight is affecting her almost more than her break up with Jacob did. She felt so connected and understood by Finn and within that blur of what was last night, that all disappeared.

Nevertheless, she is mad at him. Enraged for the way he spoke to her.

How did he have the audacity to what.. cuddle with me and fall asleep with me on the couch?