Chapter 1

3rd person's view

"Don't you dare hurt her!"

Inside an alleyway, a forlorn little girl tucked her head to her knees. Her quivering bruised hands reached for her head– pitifully protecting it from the bullies which has beaten her up non-stop now.

She didn't knew how she got herself beaten up, however, she knew for a fact the bruises plastered all over her arms will enrage her sick mother.

"Hey! I said don't you dare hurt her! Pick someone your own size you bigheads!"

The kicking abruptly stopped, the three bullies cackling over the absurd statement an unknown boy yelled. "Why would we pick you? You're a lot smaller than [Y/n]” one bully sneered.

What's going on? Who is this kid who saved me?

She grab this opportunity to take in deep breaths after keeping her sobs all by herself.

Her head perked up, blurry eyes landing directly on a fuming boy from the distance; clenching hands, glaring eyes and oddly enough, legs spread apart.

He looks ready to win an amateur fight.

[Y/n]'s eyes enlarged the minute the boy charged at one of them– specifically at the blond browned boy– the leader.

In just a matter of seconds, he took him down. The two sidekicks backed away– gulping to themselves.

[Y/n] was happy he was winning, in fact, in a euphoric state that she forgot her aching body.

She crawl towards the side and closed her palms into fist.  “Go! Go! Go!” she muttered.

One boy charged from the savior's back– locking his hands. They took this opportunity to rain upon countless of kicking to his stomach, legs, and occasionally punching his cheek.

"No!" stumbling as [Y/n] mounted from the ground– she pushed the two who were in charge of kicking the savior and stood in front of him as his shield.

"Hey! Bigheads!" the three looked up, their lives flashing before their eyes as they saw her.

“I-IT'S MIKASA! RUN!!"

“RUNNNNNNNN”

“LET ME GO FIRST!”

"Eren!" the girl whom scared away the bullies at first glance, immediately ran to [Y/n] and the boy. A small blonde boy following from behind.

Eren?

"Why'd you two came? I can take care of them myself" The boy– known to be Eren, wiped an oozing blood from his lips, "If they bother you again just call for me, I'm Eren Jaeger"

[Y/n] oddly bowed 90 degree, "I'm [Y/n] [L/n]! Thank you so much for saving me!!" she didn't left the position– feeling as if he deserves all the respect.

"Stay out of trouble Eren. Just call me if you need help I'm Mikasa Ackerman"

"Y-You can stand up straight now, I'm Armin Arlert" The blonde boy tapped her shoulders.  "Nice to meet you all! I-I hope we can be friends.."

"Why don't you accompany us as we take Eren home?" a beam of smile flashing on Armin's lips as he tilted his head. They heard a low grunt from Eren, Mikasa looking like the big sister of the group– is what [Y/n] thought– promptly lent Eren her scarf to wipe off the blood.

"I can do it on my own" Eren shove her scarf, his eyes averting from embarrassment. Shortly after, his eyes landed on [Y/n].. with the unanticipated opportunity, [Y/n] grasp onto it and noticed the color of his eyes.