Garu x reader that I haven't finished

Garu breathed peacefully, watching the chest of the small one move up and down slowly. He glanced around the small hotel room, which they shared with three others, who were out; as of now. Slowly, he began to move towards them. "Hmm.." He murmured. Sighing, he leaned closer to their lips, hesitantly pressing both their lips together. A small whistle erupted, Garu quickly pulled away, looking around the room as his heart dropped. Abyo smirked, waiting for Garu to notice him. Gripping the heart on his chest, Garu sharply glared at Abyo. "Oh don't look at me like that," Abyo laughed. " What were you doing," Abyo asked, a smirk planted on his face. Garu only flushed, glancing at (Y/N), who surprising continued to sleep. Abyo snickered, Garu planting (Y/N)'s head on his lap. Pucca tilted her head, glancing in the room she'd shared with them. She sighed sadly to herself, glancing at Garu and (Y/N). She brushed it off, skipping into the room, giving off her most cheerful smile she could pull off. Garu flinched just glancing at her, feeling as though she'd run after him. But for once she didn't, soon following after Pucca was her best friend, Ching. Ching muttered something under her breath. Ever since Pucca and Ching, there'd been an uncomfortable mist in the hotel room, but Garu would not let it get to him. Slowly, he began to meditate, his breathing matching (Y/N), who started to softly snore. Garu only smiles, focusing on the two of them, as if they were the only ones there. He couldn't care about anyone else at the moment as of now anyway. As at that time he only wanted (Y/N) with him. Pucca, on the other hand, wanted Garu all to herself and seeing him with (Y/N) only made things worse. Her breathing worsened, hot tears filling her eyes. Everyone stared at her, her face growing hotter at the moment. Abyo mumbled, gripping Ching's hand and swiftly left the room before they could each witness anything heated. Pucca screamed in frustration, her small hands intertwining with her space buns, the bands holding them up bursting. (Y/N) was awaken from this, rubbing tired eyes, her vision only worsened, everything just a blur to them. Garu sighed sadly, carefully pushing (Y/N) head off his lap. Slowly making his way toward Pucca, in response, he only got a glare from the usually sweet girl.

I don't even know where to continue with this.