🤍~ᴘᴇᴘᴘᴀ & ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇ~🤍

~This all started when Mommy and Daddy pig died~.

Peppa & George were sad and decided to throw a party and Invite Suzy, etc.
After all the guest left Peppa & George were still high since Suzy stole weed from Grandpa Pig when she sucked his dick yesterday, which led her to bring the weed to the party.

Soon they began to bring los Chellas & drink them! Bitches got dRunK Af.
Later they started to eat Mommy & Daddy pig's Ashes, yUm!!

(Warning 21+ starts now xD!)

once they were done George pushed Peppa on the bed & got on his knees but then was starring at the edge of the bed, so he had to stand up in order to proceed on his mission to suck Peppa's dick,, after a few mins his knees were weak.

Peppa then decided to pick up George by his sweaty armpits and BanG BaNg him against the wall waking Up Wallix (aka zanetas fuck mate).

Wallix then stuck out his dick and  Spray George with blue paint. peppa & George then got on their knees and lickd the blue paint off the floor. pEPA got up and made GeoRge deepthroat her dick.

when George started to gag, Peppa threw George on the bed again & Picked up one of George's toys and shoved it up his a$$. After George Came Peppa licked it all off the bed. Peppa got up on George and licked it up, all over his belly button. he began to laugh like a psychopath which Turned Peppa on SoO much.

George liked it so much he even made a hentai face. George tied to the bed was getting fucked out like the whore he is. peppa got antsy and shoved her heard between his legs and began to eat him—bLooD!! bLooD!! bLooD!!

Peppa Fucking ate George's small dick and even his Insides 👀 anD i OoP-. ~THe enD (for now 😏) xD~