Spinning Out Chapter 1

Kat is a 19-year-old figure skater who has had a  frightening accident and she's wanting to go back into figure skating again but she's a bit insecure about it. As Kat is dealing with a lot in the past she also suffers with bipolar disorder, which her mom, Carol has as well but Kat has been taking lithium every day to keep her disorder intact. To stay on track and she has a younger sister name Serena who also has the desire to be a figure skater and she is really good. With all of  that Kat struggles she is trying her best to put her foot forward, but it isn't gonna be as easy as she thought. As  Kat tries to figure out what is next for her. There is a young dirty blonde brunette named Justin who is a professional figure skater who has been going from partner to partner and not being able to find that partner for himself but he's somehow makes it to regionals every single year and wins his medals. Justin seems to think he has his life together but he does not unfortunately because all he does is party like an animal and hook up with random girls and pretty much ditch them . Kat and Justin do  have a past but will this come up for them to cross each other's past ? However Kat wanting to figure skate again and be on the ice could potentially get her where she needs to be. Will Justin be that for her or will she fly solo?