Introduction

Note: these first few chapters take place before Sam and No Way Out

“Will you let go of me?!” I yell attempting to break free of my bullies “Come on Y/n you don't really believe those stories do you?” a voice that sounded like Duncan's asks taunting me as I was pushed forward “Are we there yet?” one of my bullies asks getting annoyed “Will you shut it?!” another yells in irritation as I was pushed forward again, I mutter to myself as I try kicking one of my bullies managing to kick one “You little bitch!” the first bully yells throwing me to the ground I scramble to my feet as I start running blindly literally due to the blindfold “Ow God damn it!” I hiss in pain as I run into a tree falling to the ground again, I scramble back up as I hear footsteps running after me “Fuck…” I mutter as I try getting the rope off that was tied around my wrists “Don't even think about it…” the voice that sounded like Duncan's says dragging me by my ankle “No I don't want to go, you can't make me!” I scream trying to kick my bully “Somebody pin her down!” the second bully yells as I squirm in their grasp in an attempt to free myself “Let me go!” I yell as my bullies took me somewhere the next thing I knew I didn't feel the rope around my wrists, and I was thrown to the ground again, I rub my wrists as I get up “Don't take the blindfold off yet.” the voice that sounded like Duncan's says I nod since my throat was sore from yelling for help as soon as I heard my bullies leave I took the blindfold off revealing where I was “No I don't want to play Wick!” I yell in frustration taking my phone out of my pocket checking the time, “It's just now midnight, I've just gotta stay here until 6 AM.” I mumble as I put my phone back in my pocket, wandering around the woods with a lit candle praying that the stories are wrong, “Even if the stories are wrong it's sad and kind of weird about what happened…” I mumble before seeing a boy run past me. This is going to be awhile…