chapter one (Gerard?)

It was a cold and rainy saturday afternoon at school when I chose to watch the office mid class. (God damn that show is great) I was halfway through when the teacher snapped at me that someone was here to take me home. She is a massive bitch btw. I gathered my things and made my way over to the office, hoping to be faced with my parents but I didn't recognize the guy. He had long black greasy hair and hazel eyes. He was definitely taller then me as Im 5'3 and I'm guessing he was maybe 5'9. I was freaking out when I thought to my self "maybe he is here for someone else? My mom should be outside or something.... ". I was on my way out to be faced with none other than........ GERARD ARTHUR FUCKING WAY!?!?
Holy shit he is so hot!!!! He noticed me and called me over, wait.... IS HE HERE FOR ME!? but why???? I made my way over to him. "H-h-hello-o......
Gerard smiled at how shy I was, god that fucking smile it's so CUTE! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! "Oh so your Elaina?" He was here for me, holy shit. " Y-yeah t-thats me......" He put his hand out for me to grab which I didn't hesitate to grab. He smiled at how willing I was to grab his hand, I was so god damn trusting what if he wants to kill me!? Idc ;)
Gerard pulled me out of the building my heart was beating so fast and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my vains. Gerard knew I was panicking so he pulled me infront of him and then HE GRABBED MY WAIST. "I'm not gonna hurt you so no need to panic sugar" aAaAhHhHhHhHhHh!! " O-o-ok g-gee"
He smiled when I said his name. Soon we got to a little car. Inside I could see the silhouettes of other people. FUCK IS THAT MCR!? I can see the afro through the window. ;) "I-is t-t-that r-ray??" Gerard smiled "of course it is! :)" I was freaking the fuck out, why could I have possibly done to deserve this? These gorgeous boys oh dear lord. "Mikey? F-frank? Are they h-here to?" Gerard smiled again "Yes of course they are!" I panicked oml, oml what do I say? Hi? Does that sound ok????? I got in the car and was seated in between Mikey and Gerard, Ray was driving. "U-um h-h-hi" I choked out my words. "Hi Elaina 💖" Mikey whispered. FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK.
Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered "I'm glad I found you, your so pretty!" AaAaAhHhHhH. I couldnt help it so I burried my face into Gerard's chest. He giggled "aww, already?" I held him kind of because FUCK I HAVE TO! "We're here!!" Ray said enthusiastically. "W-where is here?" "Our house!!" I looked out to see a mansion! It was huge! ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
"This is nice :)" I didn't stutter! Good, thank God! Gerard put a kiss on my cheek and grabbed my hand. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NSHSHAHAJJWAHJAAJJAQBHQ "your here now you can never go home" my heart sank "my mom?" He frowned "no, no mom anymore." I smiled bright "FUCK YES I HATE THAT BITCH!" Gerard chuckled a bit "your so cute" I smiled "THANK YOU OML"
he held my hand and brought me to a room, HIS ROOM. " I'm sorry sugar but to make sure you wont run away I have to do this......" He tied me up to the bed And smirked " I'm sorry but I had to.." holy mother of geesus am I gonna be raped BY GERARD FUCKING WAY!? YES PLEASE!!!!!

(to be continued)