I. immaculate

.

Even though it didn't seem like it, she was a fun girl – or so she liked to think. It was just that big parties weren't exactly her scene. The thought of immersing herself in an endless sea of people was unnerving for her...

And yet, there she was. Right in the core of the Sabbath.

Peer pressure coupled with her inability to say 'no'  were probably her biggest weaknesses. Those were the main reasons why she usually found herself in trouble despite being a mere observer rather than an instigator. This happened to be an example of that.

Her friends – the ones that convinced, or rather, forced her to come to this mess – had gone missing in the havoc some time ago. Trying her best not to panic, she walked around the place, awkwardly dodging people until she finally sat down on the cleaniest chair she could find.

Her nose scrunched up – the air was heavy with the smell of alcohol and sex. 

The girl looked around the place, her face contorting into a mix of disgust and embarrassment at the chaotic yet colorful scenery in front of her. Unexpectedly, her eyes landed on someone that looked strangely out of place amongst the mayhem.

He was like a spot someone forgot to paint — light hair, pale skin, and a completely white overcoat that clashed with the nudity and dirtiness around him. 

Suddenly, their eyes met. His piercing blue eyes sent shivers down her spine; he'd been the first person to notice her that night.

She was smitten. The boy looked heavenly, like a brilliant beam of sunlight extending from dark clouds, but she knew that it was just his appearance tricking her. No real angel would be in a party like this.

That boy's angelic face is the last thing she remembered from that night before people suddenly started killing each other. 

.

The first thing she saw upon opening her eyes was an unfamiliar white ceiling she'd never seen before. 

White. 

Pure white.

She was a stain in what would otherwise be a completely pristine room.

"Oh, you finally woke up," spoke a voice she'd never heard before.

It was him. The angel from that night at the Sabbath.

As soon as she tried to lean forward, she realized something horrifying: one of her hands was handcuffed to the bed.

___

a/n: ok so um so i haven't written in forever but i got devilman fever right now so...lol be gentle
i wanted to write something for these guys because i love them but especially ryo since akira's got his own share of stories and i find ryo really interesting. hope you like it !