Season Premiere (Week 1. The Beginning)

Hi.
I'm Chris Harrison, and welcome to an exciting new season of "the bachelorette. " Jessica Pornson. The Western single woman with heartbreak in her past fell in love with bachelor Ezra Rathcock, and when Ezra sent her home after she just met his parents, and Jessica was left brokenhearted. Eventually, Wattys Bachelor Nation chose her to be the very first Bachelorette of this series.

Tonight starts an exciting new journey for Jessica, and it all begins right now. Jessica's journey is about finding her soul mate. Now all of America is hoping the time has come for Jessica to find true love again. Jessica's on her way here right now

Jessica POV:

Once in my life time, I became the Bachelorette and now known as the first bachelorette.

My name is Jessica Pornson. I'm a party starter and romantic girl, I am 32 years old, I'm a businesswoman and owner of Pornson's Implants, the company been in the Pornson family for a very long time that I know. It was founded by my 3x great-grandfather, Giuseppe Pornson. I consider myself a modern romantic who believes that two people need to be independent in order to truly love each other. I could watch home improvement shows all day and never get bored. When I get nervous, I become very talkative. My home is decorated with artwork that I painted. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I was a collegiate aspiring model. Despite excelling at modeling and being a pornstar. Which I'm not anymore. I'm definitely ready for love.

At the Mansion:

I'm extremely happy you're here. -Chris Harrison said as I came out of the limo.
-Thank you. -I said as I walked towards Chris and gave him a hug.

-I'm excited to be a part of your future, 'cause it does start tonight. -Chris said as he smiled at me.
-Mm-hmm.
-You have 25 amazing guys, all walks of life-- pornstar, model, CEO, football player, single dads.
-Wow. (Chuckles)
-Really, you're gonna see it all tonight.
"The bachelorette" has come to the Mansion. And the first limo arrives, so good luck Jessica. This is it. -Chris said as he step away from the entrance.

-Yay! Let's do this. Cool. Let's go meet these guys. -I said smiling and very happy.