How Sunnykit came to be

So I play around with Littlecloud bot on my server, and I have a kit there names Sunnykit. I basically wrote this cause I was grieving over the loss of five of my kits..
———————
Brindleflower rushed into camp, she was devastated beyond words. Her mate, Cloudstripe, tried to comfort her. She didn't know what to do, she was empty. Her other kits, Ivysong, Snowhop, and Dustclaw, surrounded her and start to groom her. Brindleflower had never felt so old before.. She collapsed onto Cloudstripe, who took her to the medicine den. There, the med cat gave her poppy seeds to calm down and to sleep. Her mind was on her kits, her poor kits. Flailkit, Poolkit, Smallkit, Nightkit, and Redkit. They had all died because of her. It was her fault. She felt herself slipping into sleep, and she let it take her. She wanted nothing to do with the waking world.
...
Brindleflower found herself floating. She felt peaceful. The sky was bright with stars, and the forest around her glowed. She landed her paws on the ground, and a small sprinkle of dust came shimmering up.
"Brindleflower?" That voice, that sweet familiar voice. She turns around to find her mother, Juniperleaf.
"Mom?" Brindleflower runs over and crashes into Juniperleaf. "I've missed you so much..."
"I have too.." She suddenly hears smaller voices.
"We have to be quiet! Mom might hear us!" A figure comes tumbling out of a bush. A cream colored pelt.
"Flailkit? Is that you?" The small kit turned her head.
"Hi Mom! It's nice to see you!" Suddenly, four other kits came out. They were all her kits. Brindleflower wanted to cry. They came up to her and started to nuzzle her.
"We don't blame you.." small little Poolkit reassured her.
"But I failed as a mother... I let you all die.." Juniperleaf came over and started to groom her head.
"You didn't know they would die. It wasn't your fault. Starclan called them because it was their time to go. You need to know now that they're safe. I can take care of them. You'll see us when Starclan calls you too.." Brindleflower relaxes at her mother's words. She can now rest well tonight, knowing they're safe. She'll still grieve, but she feels better now.
"Thank you Mom, I love you.."
"I love you too my flower.."
...
Brindleflower wakes up in the med cat den, feeling much better than before. She gets up, still shaking, but manages to get to the fresh-kill pile. She grabs a rabbit and sits down in some shade. Brindleflower feels the gazes of pity and sadness. She ignores them. Ivy, Dust, and Snow come over and surround her. She feels safe. She now knows that her kits are safe. Everyone's attention moves to a warrior that just walked in. They're carrying a lump of fur, but closer inspection reveals that it's a small kit, maybe a few days old. They head over to Brindleflower and set the scrap down.
"I know you just lost kits, but I found him on the border of Windclan. There was no trace of a mother, and you're the only queen as of now still holding milk. Will you take him in?" She looks over the kit, and can't help the sudden protectiveness she already feels. She will make sure that this kit lives. No matter what.
"Of course, does he have a name yet?"
"No, we were thinking that you could name him." She is grateful for that.
"Thank you, I think I'll go with the name Sunnykit." The warrior nods and walks away. She looks down at Sunnykit. Her little sunshine...
———————
I do have other kits that I adopted too, Lichenkit and Creekkit. I have another one too, and I think he's a miracle. Flailkit, I believe she got reincarnated into a new kit.
Anyway, expect more small stories because I'm full of them