Erzas sadness

Jerza

A tear dripped down Erzas face as the crimson blood dripped from her arms onto the wooden floor of the old treehouse deep in the woods. She dropped the razor, her arms dripping with blood. No matter what she did, the depression came back, that numb feeling, the feeling she was nothing. The floor was already stained red, and Erza continued to cut into her arms, lost and not knowing what else to do.
"Why...im sad...and numb...im nothing..."
She let her arms drip, allowing the pain in her arms to tell her shes still human, that she can still feel, that shes not just a ghost lingering around the people she cares about.
Erza hugged her legs and buried her face in her knees. She sat there, the depression overwhelming her, her arms dripping, the now red razors sat next to her.
Jellal walked in the forest, looking for Erza.
"ERRRRZAAA?!?!"
Erza heard him, but ignored him, and she continued to cry into her knees. Jellal saw the rotting tree house, and began to climb the ladder. He pulled himself into the small elevated house and saw the razors and the blood. "Erza...why?" He hugged her, but she didnt hug back or do anything but speak and cry. "I...i dont know...i...i was numb..." A tear dripped down Jellals face. "Erza...never again...dont ever cut again...if you feel depressed or sad or numb...come to me...i'll talk to you...i'll give you a shoulder to cry on...when ever and where ever"
Jellal cried as he hugged her, and she looked up and gazed into his eyes, crying. "Jellal..."
Jellal pulled her close, and kissed her. "You'll always be precious to me...Erza... I love you"
Erza held her arms, which were now being bandaged by Jellal "i love you too... I wont harm myself again... I promise..."
Jellal had a melancholy smile as he kissed her again "thank you, remember, even if i have to stay with you all night... Im here to help you"