(Chapter 1) The Greeting

Everything went black for a minute until I woke up from my slumber.

A woman walked up to me and helped me get up on my feet. She looked at me with a smile.
"Hello Love my name is Bierce. What's your name?"

She said with a friendly voice and smile. I got nervous. As I was about to say something, A door made such disturbing noises that you hear in a horror movie.

I walked up to the door and saw an eyeball attached to the red royal door up ahead
"I see you~," The door said with such greed in his voice
I became nervous and started to tremble a little in fear.
"Oh don't pay attention to that door. He's a waste of our time, love." Bierce said with annoyance in her voice. I took hint and walked away from the red royal-like door.

(Malak's Pov)
Who was that girl? Why is she here and what am I feeling in my chest? Why do I even care? All I know that she's a Pathetic Mortal...But I do have a little bit of feelings for her, no no no scratch that I LOVE HER A LOT. I just need to get rid of the hag and take the unknown girl to myself.

As I surrounded my self to guide my little Angel, I heard the wicked witch talking to MY Queen.

When will she ever shut up? When will she give up? When will I see my angel?

So many questions were surrounding my mind. I don't know what to do or say but I'm sure that she's going to give up eventually. I've been lonely for ages.

I need her, I want her, I want to show her some love just to please she and not want anyone else. I want to make sure that no one hurts her. If they do I'll tear them apart.

"Oh my love, I'll see you really soon."