4. Two Kinds Of Wet

I stayed, keeping afloat in the pool, but suddenly the water felt ten times hotter than it did just a second ago. Watching Harry slowly walk along the side of the pool and stop at the foot of the stairs, my legs clenched under the water. 

He was still in his work clothes from earlier and still looked every bit as hot. Sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his collar slightly undone, the only thing he had changed since the last time I saw him was his tie; he had loosened the knot slightly and freed the sight of his Adam's apple. The light from the pool illuminated his broad shape and cast a glow to his questioning brow as he looked upon my figure in the water.

My naked figure.

"Well, if it isn't my sugar not-so-much daddy," I finally chirped and smirked lightly when I saw him purse his lips at my little nickname for him. "Come to join, have you? Or have you perhaps reconsidered my offer from earlier?"

I almost didn't care which answer he gave. As long as it was either one of those options, I could work with it. God, to have him wet and naked within my very grasp would be torture to my already starved pussy... but sometimes I could be such a masochist.

"I heard a noise, so I thought I'd investigate," He said and watched me smirk even more as I silently floated onto my back. "I should've known only you would be responsible enough to swim alone at night."

"Sorry. I just couldn't resist," I said and let my head fall back. I had long ago loosened my hair from my hair tie and let it all be free. I saw my hair float in the water, framing my shoulders.

It was right then his eyes fell to my naked body as my breasts rose above the water. Suddenly he wasn't ashamed of looking at all—instead he actually took his time, as if he was in no rush to hide the fact that he was gazing at my naked, pert body. I felt hot all over because of that, and for some reason his nonchalant behavior aroused me even more.

"A reoccurring issue with you," He finally noted sarcastically, replying to my last remark. I grinned back.

"Not all of us have the ironclad willpower you seem to posses," I said and swam around in slow circles on my back. I watched him as he calmly walked around the pool with his hands tucked into his pants. He stopped once he was at my spot on dry land, looking down at me with a look I had to admit was almost parental, but nevertheless turned me on. Parental... authoritative... all that Freud shit.

"As I've encouraged you to do so before..." He slowly crouched down when I swam up to the side and laid my elbows on the edge. His eyes pierced mine, and those amber irises looked almost golden in the glow from the water. "Practice."

I subtly clenched my legs under the water. He made me want to practice alright, but not anything I'd find in my books upstairs.

"I could say the same about you," I replied, looking back up at him with a slightly challenging stare. "You say I lack discipline... I say you lack the lack of it."

His lips twitched as he watched me for a moment. Then, rising slowly to his feet again, I watched him turn and walk back towards the door, not sparing me a glance. "Close up when you're done."

"I don't care about the money, you know," I called out. He halted in the door. "Well, I won't say no to it, who would, but it's the scholarship I want. You're right I can't buy an education, so all your brother's money would mean nothing if I couldn't get the education I wanted. It could've bought me great tutors and teachers, but never a scholarship like that."

I watched as Harry slowly turned around again, a slight purse to his lips. "We started the scholarship to help underprivileged, smart minds get ahead in the academic world."