Lloyd

I was sitting here on my bed when I heard Zane and Pixal come in. "Lloyd, are you ok?" Zane asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just the thought of never seeing Akita again." I started to say but Zane put his hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"It's ok Lloyd, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Zane told me. I just smiled at him and he knew that was my way of telling him thanks. And I went to sleep. I heard noises outside my door which I thought was weird because everyone should be sleeping.

I was debating if I should wake the others up or go myself because chances are it could be my father then again maybe not because we haven't seen him since we defeated the Oni. I decided to go by myself because it was probably nothing.

I went outside first just to check but it was coming from the inside. I looked around the Monastery and that's when I saw this figure wearing a white cloak or robe I wasn't sure which I was going to follow him or her until I heard someone and as I turned around my father jumped towards me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. The ninja and Master Wu came running in. "Lloyd, what's wrong?" Master Wu asked me. "I had a nightmare about my father." I said still shaking from that jumpscare. "But that's not all there was a person who was in a white cloak or a robe I am pretty sure it was a cloak " I told him.