Chapter 1, REWRITE!!

Hey! Author here, im currently rewriting the story so if you see any chapters past this one that don't have the all capital words 'REWRITE' in title for that chapter, then that is a chapter i haven't rewritten yet, please understand that this will take time, and also, PLEASE DO NOT READ THE UN-REWRITTEN CHAPTERS THEY ARE CRINGE!!! But anyways, that would be all,, thank you! - The Author
-------------------------------------
-_start scene 1 of chapter 1_-

Samuels POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through the dark halls of this ink-ridden hell we all call our homes, yet i know this is no home of mine. Its more of a prison that we will all be stuck in forever. I sought for a better life, worshipping our lord and savior bendy... But that never worked out in my favor.
I either got brutally beaten or scolded for what i did for him. I sacrificed my food, my savings and my life for that demon,,
but all he did was leave me behind... Well no more will i take this mistreatment!! I will take back what once was mine! My dignity, my food, my love, EVERYTHING!

-_end scene 1 of chapter 1_-

-_start scene 2 of chapter 1_-

Bendy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I've been wandering around my personal hell when i heard yelling from the floor below,,, it sounded like the stupid scrap of ink that called itself my 'profit', the pile of burning trash was obsessed with me! He was all in my control, a doll i could use however i want!! All i have to do is give an order and he goes an extra ways to get me exactly what i want! But the annoying screaming i heard sounded familiar,, like his..

-_end scene 2 of chapter 1_-

-_start scene 3 of chapter 1_-

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samuel has had enough and was choosing to rebel against the ink demon. Many including Norman and Boris never believed the inky man was capable of doing such a thing.
But he turned out to be serious and started burning down his shrines and ignoring his duties. He eventually got so overwhelmed with anger that he started yelling about how much he now hated his old 'god'. And that's where the next scene takes place.

-_end scene 3 of chapter 1_-
-------------------------------------

A/N: that's the first chapter rewritten! 1/54 ;×; but anyways i have a pretty decent idea for where i want this newer version of the story to go! But i hope you guys enjoy the new and improved story so far!! Author, out!