I Miss You

Song- I Miss You Blink-182

Neil's POV
I woke up to Kevin pressing light kisses to my neck.
"Morning Baby." Kevin says as he kisses me.
"Morning." I say as I cuddle deeper into Kevin. It is mornings like this when Kevin that I cherish. You see Kevin was in this serious car accident about a year ago and almost lost his life. I could have lost my husband that day but I didn't. I was lucky and so was he.
"I'm so excited for our upcoming tour. It will feel so good to be back."
"I know me to and I am so happy that you will be back I miss and worry about you when you aren't on tour with us."
"I'm fine now and that's all that matters don't think about the past just think about the present and the future. The future we have together since I'm still alive." Kevin  says as he kisses my forehead. Here's the thing in the accident Kevin had some brain damage and many other broken bones. I had to leave about 2 months after the accident to go back on tour. Tom our old guitarist is filling in till Kevin could come back. The doctor said Kevin could come back as long as he takes it easy so he will be on our upcoming tour "Parks and Devastation" and he is very excited to be back. We missed him but I think the people who missed him the most was our fans.  I'm brought out of my thoughts to Kevin tickling me. It results in us play fighting. We stopped long enough for us to catch our breath while looking into each others eyes.
"I love you Neil." Kevin says as he places a gentle kiss on my lips.
"I love you to Kevin." I say as I kiss back. We pull apart and look into each others eyes. We are interrupted by the sound of  beeping.  I keep hearing it then suddenly I wake up. I look over and turn of the alarm clock. I roll over to look at Kevin to realize that he is not there. Then I remembered that he died in that car accident about a year ago.
THE END