Prologue

Screaming
It seems Uregoth actually went through with the whole "creating a hole from the sky to the hellish region of the snow kingdom" plan. A lot of the creatures and elves in the region were looking as to why a small chunk of the cave roof fell and now maybe around... Twenty, creatures were falling through it, and into the ruins of the previous sewer-control building, no less. After they all fell into the building everyone around who was watching just ignored it like most things that happen here. Dusk was one of the elves living there at the time, she was the only one who seemed actually interested in the creatures so she went to the old building. It had the pure essence of grime surrounding it and the very near ground. So much so that the old stone walls were wilting like flowers. Fortunately most elves and creatures had gotten used to its smell, which was of rotting flesh and puke. Dusk was also used to it, but the others from the sky most likely weren't. She had to walk through several broken fences, wilted walls, and moss covered vines to get to the central tunnels which were dark as void itself. Dusk although born without darkvision, which most of the Snow Elves had, still knew where she was going from the many times shes been there before.

The tunnels were more like a radiated-rat infested maze covered in a dark green slime. Straight, left, left, right, straight, door #5, straight. That was the way into the dome, as she called it. It was a giant section of the tunnels that was almost like an emptied cistern and, unlike other parts of the sewer, was actually relatively clean and lit up by the red shine of the crystals all around and the new hole in the cave roof. She had suspected this was where they had fallen into as it is just below the actual center of the building. She was right and most of them seemed distrought and soaked most likely. They were all scrambling to try and find a sturdy surface to stand on, except for three. In these three included a Snow Elf, most likely not from this part of the kingdom, she had shoulder length hair that was surprisingly not dirty or covered in slime, very pale blue-tinted skin like most Snow Elves, and somewhat purple eyes. She was standing on a slim part of the ground that was, indeed, not liquid. There was a Khajqara who seemed more inconvenienced than anything else. She had pale yellow fur lined with scars and marks most likely from battle, her eyes were rather strange, she couldnt place what color they could be because they seemed to be every color. She was calmly standing on a very tiny outlining of the dome and from the way she was standing Dusk could tell that the Khajqara was a trained acrobat. There was also a Da'kheiit who seemed genuinely fearful for his life. His scales were a dark maroon with highlights of purple and a bright maroon with a pale beige from his lower jaw and going down. He had some spikes oh his brow and two long somewhat curved horns. His tail curled like a dogs when scared, which is rather valid for the situation at hand. All the others in the water were mainly Khajqara and Da'kheiit. Dusk was watching with absolute joy and humor. Seeing a bunch of bipedal cats and lizards flailing in the water of the dome. She decided to sit down and watch the chaos. A few people drowned before the Khajqara noticed her and shouted at her "kalor vara ahzirr!?" Amongst the shouts of other people Dusk could hardly hear her.  She couldnt fully understand her but she knew enough to understand the question, which was where are we!? And Dusk was able to respond. "shabar dugo da'khe krosho iken!" She cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted back which roughly ment in a gray water holding zone! And she said it like that because she doesnt know the name for sewer. The Khajqara seemed to understand though, seeing as the face she made had seemed like it was saying "again?" Which was rather confusing but at least she understood. The Khajqara had turned to the Snow Elf who was staring at the cesspool of people and waste. After they spoke the Snow Elf looked up at Dusk and smiled and waved. It immediately took Dusk off gaurd and she reacted by putting on a really strange face and physically backing away. This seemed to translate badly and the Snow Elf laughed nervously and looked at the ground possibly looking for a place to land. A few of the lost souls made it out of the sewage the others drowned and others had died from their wounds from literally falling from the sky. So it wasnt that hard to find a place to land. The Snow elf spoke to the Khajqara and seemed to coordinate where and how to land.

They had landed after about 30 minutes of actually moving and awkwardly shuffling on the walls. The Snow Elf landed and started running and jumping across different spots she was able to, almost running into Dusk. "Hey!" Her smile seemed to light up as she spoke "You're another  Krialiha!" Dusk automatically stopped her there and tilted her head "Krialiha..?" Her voice seemed to confuse the cat. The Khajqara silently jumped next to the elf "Krialiha, kaaka jer gerjo vaba hikaka..? vaba jaji oh kaaka jer ariit vara hikaka..?" Her head tilted toward the elf again and she nodded. Dusk on the other hand is very confused. Whats Krialiha? Who is this elf? What? The Khajqara looked back at Dusk happy with the elfs answer. "Dat aso vaba." She turned back to Dusk "We are called Krialiha. At least in the Rava region it is. Is that not what it is here?" Dusk shook her head. All she had been taught that they were called were Snow Elves. "Where are we?" She stood up and looked through the tunnel closest to them. "You are in an old sewer system for the hellish region" Dusk stood up roughly and leaned on the side of the tunnel, greatly upset about the previous conversation. The 'Krialihas' head snapped towards her surprising Dusk and getting her out of her thoughts instantly. "What. The hellish region?" Dusk didnt realise how much resentment most other Snow Elves would have for the region. Now that she thinks about it, shes surprised she didnt think about that earlier. Dusk didnt know why that was the part the krialiha had decided to focus on and not the we're in a sewer part because most elves she knew and from what she hears from the other regions, they are obsessed with cleanliness. Should be at least. Either way, the 'krialiha' seemed to be straight fuming. Before Dusk could say something she started on this really long rant about how the hellish region is bad and why did we have to fall here! which seemed more like an exclaim than a question.

After the long rant, which took about an hour out of their day, they both sat down on the floor. The Khajqara was patting the 'Krialihas' head in an attempt to calm her down. "Nice to meet you too. Im Dusk" she took her hand out to shake the others hands. "Yeah sure. Im Arivena.." She quickly shook Dusks hand and went back to pouting. Dusk realised that the khajqara most likely didnt understand our language so she turned to the Khajqara and smiled. "Ahziss hasaa vaba Dusk. kaaka vaba jer?" And sent out her hand to be shaken.
"Ahziss va Kisivari. dat vaba zavi esho ali yato" which Dusk didnt fully understand but at least she knew her name was Kisivari now. She turned back to Arivena and just looked at her in silwnce for maybe 5 minutes before she spoke up. "What were you doing on the surface?" She tilted her head and sat down in front of them.
"Well, i was.. Uh... Thats not important actally." She slid back into wall and started messing with Kisivaris tail as she spoke. Dusk just stared at her silently.
"Well, what are you gonna do about these guys. Not to mention the lizard scared for his life."
She gestured towards the bunch of dead beings and then to the Da'kheiit. They both looked over at the about twenty bodies and stranglers who managed to live. Arivena sighed and got up to look at everything. She signaled to Kisivari to come over and most likely help her get the Da'Kheiit.

They managed to get him down but he was shaking like a Shan Jape bug. They walked over and were comforting him in a way it seemed this happened often. He sat down and so did they.
"This is Okan-Tei, by the way"
Arivena nodded over to Dusk and spoke to Okan-Tei. Probably introducing me eh? she thought. She could tell that they were speaking Taro, the common languange of Khajqara. She sat there trying to listen in but failing, as said before, she doesnt know that much of Taro. They were speaking for about 5 minutes before it all went silent which took Dusk off gaurd. That seems to be a common theme with these strangers.
"How do we get out of here?" Arivena said slowly, turning to look at dusk with full attention.
"We go through the tunnels, clearly" she responded and pointed to the several different tunnels leading to and from the dome.
"Uh.. Can we leave now?" Arivena seemed somewhat anxious. Probably from falling from a hole maybe 200 ft into an old sewer system in the hellish region of the Snow Elves kingdom. That would probably make Dusk feel anxious too.
"Well how will you know where to go?" Dusk said with smugness seeping into her voice
"You will lead us through. If youre so confident." She sneered.
"Well i suppose ill just have to now" she shrugged and stood up.
Dusk started walking down the tunnel and heard them scramble to try and follow her. While she was walking she could her Arivena quickly explain that she was leading them out of the sewers.