𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐱 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩

for @lilpeepipeeping

"fuck you!" gustav yelled at his yawning boyfriend

"is that supposed to make me feel bad?" tracy said while mocking gus's sad expression

"i cant believe you've been fucking diego this WHOLE TIME. he's my COUSIN!" gustav said feeling tears scratch at his eyes

"chill out." tracy stated non chalantly. this wasnt his tracy, this was a complete stranger

"CH- you know what fine." gus said calming down all of a sudden

"what?" tracy said confused on why gus stopped raging all of a sudden.

"i dont even know why I'm tripping." gus said smiling really catching tracy off guard

"you mean that? or are you about to carrie underwood my car?" tracy said suspicious

"nah. imma go get something to eat downstairs, you want anything." gus said moving towards their bedroom door not looking pressed at all.

"...um yah, grab me a honey bun." tracy said shrugging and going back to his phone, which were currently on a picture of diego's naked body. that's what he wanted, not gustav. gustav was no longer attractive, every since he got money he realized that he couldn't be tied down, especially to him.

gus just nodded and forced tears down since he could see the reflection of diego's body in the glasses tracy was wearing. gus speed walked down the stairs to their shared kitchen and went directly for their drawer. he took hold of their longest, sharpest blade and began whistling a tune he had heard from jahseh one time. he quickly grabbed the honey bun tracy requested.

he began to slowly make his way up the stairs, planning his attack out in his head. when he opened the door it revealed tracy in the same exact spot he was in when he left. he lightly tossed the sugary sweet at tracy and took a seat in a chair.

"so why him?" gustav just had to know before he did what he did

"why not? he's literally perfect. green eyes, short, feminine, submissive, and cute. and well... you're not." tracy responded not even bothering to look up

"oh." was all gus could say, he was now 100% okay with doing what he was about to do.

"so i'm guessing this is the end right? we're over?" gustav said with dead eyes.

"yup." tracy said with his mouth full

gus just nodded and stood up walking to where tracy was laying. "hey trace." he called out, finally making tracy look at him

"wh-" he was cut off by the burning sensation of his throat being cut open. the crimson began flowing all over their sheets, even staining the floors. gustav smiled as he watched tracy choke on his own blood before him and reach for his hand for help.

gus took a light hold of his face and began shushing him. "shhh. you can cheat all you want to in hell."

he stroked his hair as tracy was fighting for air, but eventually he couldn't try anymore. his eyes closed, his breathing stopped, and his body went limp. gustav just smiled and began whistling his tunes again, heading downstairs to grab the hacksaw and bleach.

"i might not be good enough but at least i didnt choke to death on my own blood." gustav thought to himself, trying to feel better about the situation.

—————————————————————

im still hiding from my mom. i really really really hope she doesnt find me or i'm dead.

love you 💙