𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐆𝐨𝐝

for papichulos_dt sorry it took so long 🥺

𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Mr. Goulbourne! wake yo dumb ass up!" Mr. Gaulden yelled at the sleeping student

Stokeley chocked himself awake and took in a deep breath trying to calm down from his abrupt awakening.

"y-yes?" stokeley asked embarrassed

"class was over 2 minutes ago lil nigglet." Mr. Gaulden spoke while chuckling lightly

"i- sorry i'll hurry up." he said jumping up and grabbing his backpack.

"hol' up! come back real quick ma." Kentrell spoke, summoning him over

"did he just call me ma?" stokeley asked himself, but quickly blamed it on him still being sleepy and not hearing him right. nonetheless, stokeley turned his directing and began making his way towards his teacher.

"yes sir? is there um- a problem?" stokeley asked while staring down at the ground, purposely avoiding Mr. Gaulden's deadly gaze. Kentrell just sighed and gently lifting his chin up to meet his soft eyes.

"you failin' my class? whats up with that?" he asked calmly

"i-i've been really busy and i keep forgetting about my homework." he says mumbling while shyly looking away.

"well you need to catch up quickly. tha semester already almost ova' " kentrell spoke looking in stokeley's eyes that had starting watering for some reason. stokeley did everything to try and break the gaze but kentrell just gripped his chin firmer.

"its somethin' deeper ain' it?" kentrell asked concerned for the boy who looked as if he would break down any second.

"n-no im just tired-" stokeley started to lie but kentrell quckly cut him off.

"i've heard that one befo', now tell me the truth." kentrell said sternly letting him know he wasn't playing.

"m-my dad just got home from iran a-and when he came back my mom accidentally let it slip that im gay and kicked me out last night." he said with hot tears running down his cheeks to his neck.

"damn, so you slept outside last night?" kentrell said growing sadder by each second

"no, i called my ex, j-jahseh, and he let me stay the night at his house, but in the morning when i told him i didn't wanna get back with him he kicked me out too." he said hiccuping every once and a while.

kentrell couldn't lie, this really hurt him. his own mother also kicked him out when he came out, and he had small crush on stokeley.

"nigga you know damn well this boy basically got yo whole heart." kentrell thought to himself

ever since kentrell saw stokeley's chubby lil face he knew he wanted him. even though, he just got out of a relationship somehow stokeley's face made him forget all that pain.

"tell you what, at the end of your 7th period come back here and we can study at my crib and help get your grade back up. you cool with that?" kentrell asked softly, instantly stokeley's face lit up at the fact that he could get his grade up.

"thank you so much." stokeley said while bringing mr gaulden in a very welcoming hug. and because kentrell was 6'1 and stokeley was only 5'6 his head fit perfectly on his chest. kentrell got this really warm feeling that he couldn't explain

T I M E S KI P T I M E S K I P T I M E S K I -

stokeley had been hyping himself up all day to meet mr. gaulden, but all that confidence went out the window when he opened the door and saw him looking so...sexy. he shook the crazy thought from his head and completely walked in.