Ried the babysitter

After their date amber and Morgan drove home, they unlocked the door and walked inside, "Will you just eat the food?" They heard Ried plead.

They stepped into the kitchen and saw Ried standing in front of the baby table that held Valerie, she had spaghetti all over her face and hands, she giggled at Ried as he dropped his head down.

His white shirt now red with spaghetti sauce, his hair pulled back into a messy bun and spaghetti all over the floor. Morgan and amber both laughed, Ried looked over at them and sighed.

"Oh thank god." He grabbed Valerie's and handed her to Morgan, "How do you do this every day?" He sighed, wiping his hands on his black pants.

"Well, we usually don't pick spaghetti for dinner." Amber chuckled, Ried sighed, "Well, the baby food had too much sugar and not enough protein, and I had nothing else."

Amber nodded, "It's fine, she seemed to love it." She looked over at Valerie who giggled and clapped her hands together.

"Well, I gotta get home." Ried frowned, looking down at his shirt.

He walked over to the door, "Oh, and Morgan?..." Morgan spun around, "Yeah?" He looked at Ried, "Never ask me to do that again." He frowned.

Morgan and amber smiled, "But we're thinking about having a date next we-" "never!" Ried shouted, shutting the door.

I liked this short chapter, it was fun to make, I'm sorry that I haven't been active on my stories, I took a little break from Wattpad because I'm addicted to it 😂 I'll be back with more chapters once I figure out what I'm gonna do with the rest of this story, I promise! I hope you liked this short chapter for now! 🥰