Falling, Fallen: Episode 5

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. I do not own Tomorrow X Together and any of the Kpop idols used in the story. Everything in the story is entirely fictional and doesn't mean to send hate to any of the models. Hopefully, you'd enjoy rereading the novel.

You took your hand away from him------ "I'm sorry, Yeonjun, but I can't accept your feelings," You said----- "Not after what you said-----so let's continue being strangers and forget about each other," you said.

You would've left but Yeonjun back hugged you------- "Y/N, please give me a chance," Yeonjun said------ "Why?---Are you going to break my heart?" You said------ "Not a chance!" You said and took away his hands from your waist.

You walked away from him with tears in your eyes; you didn't want to say that to him------but the words he said flashed in your mind. You wanted to tell him you've fallen for him too-----but you couldn't get his words out of your mind.

"I'm sorry, Yeonjun/Y/N," You both said. Yeonjun dropped to his knees----- 'I thought it'd be fine; if I explained to her,' he muttered inaudibly. Yeonjun stayed on his knees as students passed by him, giving him weird looks.

However, he didn't care because he wanted you to come and tell him everything is fine-------Yeonjun didn't think, ignoring you would lead to losing you. His best friend Wooyoung ran to him and helped up------- "Leave me alone, Wooyoung," Yeonjun said.

"Let me guess, y/n rejected you because you ignored her and told her you didn't need her," Wooyoung commented------- "Was I in the wrong to ignore her?" Yeonjun mumbled, but Wooyoung heard it.

"Yes, you were because if you are in love with someone-----you shouldn't ignore them, thinking that your feelings would fade away," Wooyoung said. "I know, but I didn't think----Never mind," Yeonjun said and walked away from him.

Wooyoung would've followed him but San held him back------- "Let him be alone for a while," San uttered, making Wooyoung nod. "Should we talk with y/n?" San questioned------ "Maybe, but if I were her----I wouldn't forgive him," Wooyoung mumbled.

"Why is that?" San queried------ "I'd never forgiven someone who ignored me and told me they don't need me in their life anymore," Wooyoung replied. "I understand, but I'll give them another chance; if it happens I'll forget about them," San stated.

***

Y/N:

I walked out of my final class of the day because I don't have any more classes in the upcoming period------so I headed to the cafeteria to do my assignments. I saw the last person I wish I wanted to see------I went out of the dining hall but he followed after me.

I ran away and he chased after me------we ran until we reached the rooftop; "Y/N, please let's talk," Yeonjun said. "I don't have anything to talk about with you," I replied----- "Y/N, I'm sorry," Yeonjun said.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked------- "You think I forgive you if you apologize, Choi Yeonjun-----don't be delusional," I said. "I was wrong to love someone like you because as you said I'm nothing to you," I assured.

"You're in love with me?" Yeonjun hesitated----- "Not anymore----I'll forget you and fall in love with another," I replied. "You should do the same because we're no longer best friends," I said----- I would've walked away but Yeonjun back hugged me.