Night 1

3rd person point of view~

"What do I have to do in order for my name to be cleared?" Light asked.

"Well...as I said before, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you 24/7 with this handcuff, therefore I know your every move so just do your every day routine." L explained.

Light sighed. "Its not going to be like any other day. With a person being dragged along with me, how is it going to be possible to stay sane?"

L laughed. "I'm not as bad as you think."

Everyone left the room and it was only L and Light.

"So did you even think this over before doing this?" Light asked.

"Well of course I did. We're both guys so it shouldn't be difficult." L said.

"But what if I was gay? Have you ever thought about that?" Light asked.

"I know you all to well. You are indeed Kira and your last name backwards is a lie." L said.

Light thought for a minute to spell his name backwards. He started laughing. "I never realized that."

L smiled. "See. I know you all to well."

1st night handcuffed together-

"Do you sleep at all Ryuzaki?" Light asked.

"Yeah. I don't get very much sleep though. I'm sorry if I toss and turn or even snore. Watari caught me talking before too." L said.

"Well before anything, I have to go to the bathroom and we do have to change clothes." Light explained.

"And don't forget the shower. We cannot afford to smell." L said.

"What the hell!? I just want to do these things by myself. If you don't mind, undo these handcuffs so I can do my own business." Light said.

"No can do. I have to keep an eye on you at all times." L said.

"I don't feel comfortable with you looking at me naked." Light blushed a little.

"Oh, I'll just close my eyes and I promise no peeking." L said.

"That doesn't change anything!" Light said. "I like my own privacy."

"Sorry Light. I'm not going to do it. We're both guys so I don't see anything wrong with it." L said. "Come on, if you have to go to the bathroom, go before you wet yourself." L said

Light sighed. "Can we hurry up and get my name cleared. Come on." He said as he dragged L to the bathroom with him.

"I promise Light. No peeking. We do have the same parts but if it makes you uncomfortable I won't look." L explained.

"I guess I have no choice. " Light sighed as he let it all out while L closed his eyes. When Light was done he realized that they can't change their shirt with the handcuff on. "L, we can't change our shirts with the handcuff on."

"Its alright. I'm still not taking my eye off of you so we are just going to cut our clothes." L explained.

"What the hell?! I can't even have nice clothes either? That I paid for?" Light said.

"We can just sew them back together. No big deal." L said.

"Am I close to being cleared?!" Light asked angirly.

"Well...their is now a 33% chance you are Kira. Chances have grown since I've met you. If you want to clear your name, this is the only way to do it."

Light sighed. "Okay! Scissors! We need to cut off our shirts."

L handed him sissors from on the sink. "If you kill me with those, the others will instantly know you're Kira." L said.

"I wasn't fucking planning on killing you!" Light shouted. He cut his sleeves off so he could take off his shirt. "This is ridiculous. I'm not Kira. I shouldn't be going through this." Light said as he continued to strip naked. "You might as well undress too. You shouldn't shower with your clothes on."

L nodded. "Right." L also cut off his sleeve so he can take his shirt. He finished stripping and they hopped in the shower.

"Y-You can shower first. This is so weird." Light said. He blushed a little.

"Yes. It's been a while since I've showered with anyone." L said.

"Huh? That is not the point!" Light said. He accidentally glanced down to L's length then he closed his eyes.

L looked at Light in the face. "Hm." He said as he began to shower.

"Ryuzaki..." Light paused. He looked at L's pale back. "Why is your skin so pale?"

"I don't get out much. I'm always locked up inside. Isn't that obvious?" L asked.

"R-Right." Light said.

L went back to showering. "I don't care if you look at me Light."

Light blushed. "What? I'm not looking at you."

"Or taking quick glances?" L asked.

Light paused. "That's weird. Why would I do that?"

L finished showering and it was Light's turn. Light could feel L's eyes on the back of his head. Light turned around. "Can you please not stare at me?" He asked.

"Oh right." L closed his eyes.

It was silent as Light showered but he checked behind him every once in a while to make sure L wasn't peeking. Afterwards, Light was sure L fell asleep while closing his eyes. Light dragged him out of the shower and L woke up.

Light grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"You took so long, I fell asleep." L said.

"I didn't take that long." Light said.

L laughed. "I'm joking."

They both finished getting dried off.

"Great. Now how are we supposed to get our shirts back on?" Light asked.

L paused. "I haven't thought about that."

Light sighed. "Take off the handcuff, it's the only way."

L pulled a key out of no where and took off the handcuff. "Stay in my sight." He said.

"Huh? Where is there to go?" Light asked. He pulled out a shirt and put it over his head. L did that same and put the handcuff back on. "Great. Now we have to sleep in the same bed handcuffed?"

"Light, you have a way of saying things." L said.

They got in bed and turned off all lights. "I still don't feel comfortable." Light said.

"I'm sorry. I don't really sleep much so I'll be awake pretty much all night and awake before you can get up." L said.

"Yeah because that makes me feel alot better." Light replied sarcastically.

A few hours after Light tossed and turned, he finally got into a comfortable position and fell asleep.

L smiled. 'He's Kira for sure. No one else could be Kira but Light. He's trying so desperately to get away from me. Light Yagami, you cannot convince me you're not. Even if I know that, why am I keeping him like this? There is no point. Could it be that I possibly....' L thought as he gripped his shirt.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!