1.Who is he?

Once a winter morning you where going to your new school,named "Haeundae Tourist High School".You where transfer student in that school.You where really nervous while going to your new class.You where in 9th grade. You went to your class with your teacher.When you went to your class all the students where looking at you with nice and kind face.You introduced your self .Then most of the student where asking you questions and you where giving the answers. After a while you noticed a guy who was not giving a damn care about you and not even looking at you.But you didn't care and minding your own business.Then the teacher said you to sit in-front of him. You went and sat over there.

After a while the class ends and one boy and one girl came to you and told you to have lunch with them.The name of the boy is Kim Taehyung and the girl is Kim jisoo.You said yes to them and jisoo hold your hand you three went to eat your lunch.You three sat on a table. While eating you ask taehyung that "Taehyunga do you have crush on jisoo?".Suddenly he starts coughing and asking for some water,you gave him some water,then he said "I'm done eating,are you guys done".Then,you started to laugh and said "I know what you are trying to say".And winked at him.Then,he turned red and jisoo told you to stop.Then,two handsome and charming boys came to you guys and said that can we sit with you guys.Taehyung forbids but,you and jisoo said yes.Then,jisoo keeps her hand over taehyungs and said "lets make new friends it will be great for us".Taehyung and jisoo kept looking at eachother and you suddenly shouted "yaaaa!are you guys done".Then,Taehyung said "yes you guys can sit with us".You ask the name of the young handsome cute boy who sat beside you and he replied "my name is jeon jungkook,the cutest boy in the school☺️".Then, jisoo ask the another cute boy "oppa, what is your name"she asked with a cute voice he replied "my name is kim seokjin,the worldwide handsome🤗".Jisoo was looking at him cutely with his lovely eyes. Over there Taehyung was annoyed by watching them and said "will you guys stop" jisoo replied "what have we done?".Jungkook and you started laughing. Then, jungkook saw something on your face.Then, told you that you have something on your face.You can't find where.Then, jungkook came closer to you,put his finger on the side of your lips and was removing the food.Your heart started to beat faster you cannot take your eyes of him while he was doing that.Jisoo took a picture of you guys doing that,you two look at jisoo and said "ya jisoo! delete the picture".Jisoo said "No! you two look so cute together" you said "Unnie,please delete the picture" she said "No,i like it,Sorry i won't" you replied "
"Unnie plz"
Then jungkook kept his hand on your and said "let just her keep the picture"and looked deeply into your eyes. "How cute" jisoo said slowly.Then you looked at her with an angry face and her to stop.Then,all of a sudden you noticed the boy who was ignoring you in the class.He was all alone.You asked jisoo that "unnie who is he?" Jisoo replied "He is jimin,Park jimin" you said"oh!but why he is alone?do you know anything about him?" jisoo replied "No,I don't" you said "let's go find out" Taehyung said "But,how?" You said "let's go talk to him" jungkook said " yes let's go".Then,all of you guys went to him and sat beside him and you said hi to him with a sweet voice.He said hi with a cold soft voice.Jungkook said "do you want to be friends with us" jimin replied "Sure"like he didn't even care.You said "Why are you so shy and quiet everytime" he didn't even reply. Then Jin said "let's go to our class or it's gonna be late" You looked at jimin's face for a second and all of you went to your class.Then you have done your class as usual.While your class is about to end jisoo said "let's all of us make a plan of going outside,as all of us are new friends today" jin replied "that would be great" jungkook and you said "why not" taehyung said "Awesome" and while everyone was looking at jimin you asked "will you come with us?" Jimin replied "ok fine"we all become happy and the  class ends and we all started to pack our bags and went outside. We all went to a restaurant and ordered some chicken wings and two pizzas.We all took some pictures and at last we took a funny picture. You made the most funny face.When all of you guys where seeing the picture. Jimin was laughing by seeing your face in the picture.Taehyung noticed that and said "Wow you can laugh also"After that jimin stopped his laugh and then made a normal face,jungkook said "I thought you cannot laugh" jin said "thank god you laughed,I thought you were a robot" then, you said "stop being rude to him guys."
After a while the food came to your table and guys enjoyed the food much and it was really delicious.Then,all of you guys went to shop and all of you guys bought some cloths,jungkook also bought you some cloths and you were so happy.After shopping you and jisoo were going to home as it was late.20mins later you came to your home and went to your bedroom.You got a bath,brushed your teeth,brushed your hair and studied for a while and went to your bed.Then,you got a notification on your phone and it was a notification from your Instagram and it was that park jimin want to follow you and accept the follow request.Jimin messaged hi in your Instagram account and you replied hi to him and you asked him that "how did you get my Instagram account"jimin replied "FROM JISOO, 🙄 duh!"You replied "oh i see".Then jimin asked you "Why are you still wake up?don't you have class tomorrow?" You replied "ya! actually I can't sleep" jimin said "Me too" then he again said "we can talk right is there any problem if I talk to you late tonight?" You said "No not at all,it's all fine☺️"
Then you two talked for like 2 to 3 hours.It was late and you guys kept talking,laughing and didn't even release what time is it.Then after a while jimin was typing and saw the time, it was 3:49 and released you have to go to school tomorrow. You hurrily replied "jimin it 3:50 right now, it's  late we have to go to school tomorrow and we have Math test tomorrow, omg it's really late right now,I'm going to sleep,Bye" jimin replied "bye,good night"
Then you nicely went to your sleep and your day1 ends over here.