i.

- - - Ellie's POV - - -

There is a bridge that divides our city in two. The Golden Bridge. It is the only way we can keep in touch with each other. Full of traps. Only geniuses have access to deactivate the traps meanwhile thousands of humanoids died because of the traps.

I was born in an unfair world. I experienced everything.

The war, the terror, the injections, the weapons, and most importantly, the humanoids.

I was kidnapped by the humanoids during war for a test subject. The experiment wasn't successful, but it was beneficial for me in a way. I got to see how life was on the east. Cannons, airplanes, everything else are controlled by the Lab. The Lab symbolizes their life. Without the Lab, they are nothing. Weakless. I made a promise to myself that one day, I will bomb the Lab to avenge for those who had died and those who are suffering because of them.

My parents are too old to work and my siblings are too young to work. I work for the goverment. We have been trying to make the human's life better than before. We try to invent new jobs for the talentess but it's pointless. They always seem to find a way to ruin it.

They are lazy, talentless, and a burden. They are as hopeless as ants trapped in streams of water. They get little money no matter what they do. Well, to be exact, we. We get little money even though we work for the goverment. That's how we live as humans.

I lead the generation of humans. They are the worst kind. They always force the goverment to declare war against the humanoids.

We willnever win against the humanoids; but there is still a hidden hope of becoming victorious in their heart.