Cast ! and Part 1

Starring :

Kim Myung Soo as himself ( Sometime I'll use L here)

Lee Se Hyun as You!

Se Hyun's parent

Myung Soo's parent

I will add some more character after this

------

Part 1: Meet him when 5 years old

Se Hyun POV

Hi ! I'm Lee Se Hyun. I am 5 years old. And now, I'm on my way with my family to go to someone's house, My parent's friend actually. Mom said that they have a son. A son mean he's a boy. I don't know who is he but mom said I have to be friend with him.

//at Kim's family house//
(Kim Myung Soo's house)

Se Hyun POV

Mom and dad knock the door and a woman open it. I think she's my parent's friend. We follow her enter the house. The woman want me to call her 'Ahjumma' and her husband 'Ahjusshi' I just nodded.

We sit at the living room and my mom and dad start to chitchat about something that I didn't understand. Hello! I'm 5 ! I didn't know what adults talking about. I look around the house.

"Where is he?" I ask myself.

And then...

"Myung Soo! Come downs stairs! Meet your new friend!" Ahjumma shout at the stairs. I smile. At last, I'm going to meet him. I don't know why am I so excited to meet him.

The boy walk downstairs slowly. He look like he's in 5 years old like me. I look at him. He didn't look at me, he look at his mom.

Myung Soo POV

Mom call me to go downstairs. I want to spent time in my room and playing video games but mom call me so I have to immediately go downstairs. She said I have a new friends. Wow! I wonder if it is a boy or girl.

I headed downstairs and look around. I saw a little girl. So, it means my friend is a girl? I don't interest. I like to be friend with boy not girl. I look away to my mom.

"Mom. What?" I ask. My mom pat my head.

"Sit there, be friend with Se Hyun. She didn't have friend in this house just you" my mom said. So, that girl name Se Hyun? She's cute but that's all. I'm still didn't interest with her.

I sit beside her. She sit far from our parents.

"Hey" I greet her. She look at me.

"Hey?" She said and smile. After that, we keep quiet.

"So, you're 5 years old?" She ask me.

"you know?" I ask she laugh. I feel weird. Was my questions funny? Maybe.

"You look like 5 years old. That's why I know" she said. I nodded. And..... We keep quiet again.

"Okay, see. I don't know why but you seem like you wanna be friend with me. Right?" I said and she nodded. "Sorry, but I don't want to be your childhood friend. Let's be enemy" I continue my word. She's seem shock.

"W-what? E-enemy? I'd love to make friends but I didn't like to make an enemy" she said.

"So, its up to you. You're my enemy since now. Don't let our parents know about this just us two okay?" I said. She look away.

"Why?" She ask.

"I just didn't interest to be friend with you." I said and go upstairs.

Se Hyun POV

Wow.. I just have a enemy. I don't like to being hated. So, what should I do? Hate him back? He didn't want to be friend with me because he didn't interest with me. But I still wonder why.

"Honey, what happens? Why Myungsoo go upstairs?" My mom ask. I start to think what to answer.

"Yeah.. Sorry for Myungsoo attitude. But, can ahjumma ask why?" Ahjumma said. I still thinking and then I have an idea!

"He.. He didn't feel good so I said he should rest upstairs" I said and smile. My mom and ahjumma nodded and start to chitchat back.

----

Heyyy!!! This is my 3rd fanfic. Please read it :( I know my grammar was not good and the story was short. Sorry for that okay? And I'm sorry to if its typo or what else okay? Enjoy reading^^ wait for the next chapter (Psssttt.. L is my new bias xD don't tell D.O about this xD lol. Joking. )

Vote/Comment^^