The right girl to the wrong guy

Many people thinks that true love doesn't exist while some disagree, but true love does exit it's just that most of the time it's shown to the wrong person.

The story is about a young lady by the name of Tammy that falls in love with a older guy by the name of Ben.

Chapter 1

Tammy is a lovely person always looking out for others in any ways she could. she's a fun person to be around no matter the mood she is in  always manage to put a smile on your face. Some people might think she's annoying but the matter of the fact is they don't know her at all, when they do they always say DAMN I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU , but Tammy doesn't let that get to her at all she's always laughing, nobody really knows when she's really angry. Tammy is the only child for both parents and they adore her with all their heart,also Tammy has two best friend terr and Cinderella and a very close friend Pat...she and all her friends are 18 years of age.

Chapter 2

Tammy is a girl that likes to stay at home not that she's a nerd she just like her own space.
Ben is 26 years of age and own his own company in London. They met in summer at a beach in Jamaica they both exchange numbers and after that they both stay in touch with each other for a good while. Ben have no intention of loving Tammy he just wanted what she could offer to him, but he likes what she can offer so he stays. Ben knows Tammy is in love with him so he pretend to her as best as he could to mean her thinks he loves her, little did Tammy knew. He left to go back to London but while he was there he would send money for her and buy her gifts and all the things money could buy just to keep her as his, he doesn't want her but he doesn't want anyone to have her YEA SELFISH PICK IKR.
It's September school has begins, Tammy couldn't wait to tell her friends about Ben n how nice he is and how she sees herself with him in the future married and having children for him, her friends were very happy for her, but Pat been the inquisitive mind thinks this Ben seems too good to be true but she still support her friend but she has her eyes wide open for anything..

Chapter 3

It was coming down to December Christmas time in Jamaica, where families and friends meet up with each other that they haven't seen in years to have a great time. Tammy was so happy because Christmas is her favorite holiday for some reason and Ben was always coming so she was over happy, she couldn't wait for school to be closed. Ben arrived and tammy went to meet him at the airport and they both went to a hotel together as a couple.... y'all know what happen😝
After they both leave the hotel and tammy wanted to go with Ben to his family house but he wouldn't let her he told her a lie and poor little tammy so in love believed every words that come out of his mouth.. but Little did Ben know Pat was his neighbor Tammy's close friend. She knows Ben but he doesn't know her...