its okay.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i don't know who needs to hear this, or if your neglecting to hear it

i don't know who needs to hear this, or if your neglecting to hear it. But it's okay, you're okay. They're not worth it, not worth your time or tears. Instead of worrying and caring about them, care about yourself, love yourself. because obviously they can't open their eyes and see how good you are. How beautiful you are from inside out, they can't see that. And that's okay, maybe they weren't the right one. Maybe no one will ever be the right one. Just another experience, maybe you need to love yourself. Know you true meaning, know who you are. Don't let anyone put a label on you, or don't let anyone bring you down because what you need to remember is their opinion doesn't matter. In the end of the day, you gotta do what makes YOU happy, what satisfies you, not them. So bring your head up sweetie, it's okay to cry. Let it all out, but when your done. Wipe your face and realize what you are and you don't need them. Your crowns slipping, fix it. Smile and keep smiling, show them what they're missing because they're missing a lot.

Your beautiful, absolutely stunning. Mind blowing, and you've always been. I love you, very much. Don't let them affect you. Wish them a happy life, and live a better one.

I love you.
  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧